CHAPTER 10

Angel's POV

I'm on my way to the old observatory when I saw someone at the old skating ground. Who on earth would go to that skating ground at this hour? It's 11:30 at night. And I just couldn't sleep so I've decided to go to the old observatory where I usually go whenever I couldn't sleep.

I went to the path that leads to the skating ground. I can here someone groaning ... As I get nearer and nearer, the groans started to get louder. Maybe he's in trouble! I quickly looked around me to see any defense resource and I could only find a medium sized pole made of metal. I grabbed it as hard as I can. There he is! I walked towards him. And that's when I realized that he wasn't alone. And that groan of his wasn't a troubled groan but pleasure. They're making out.

Disgusting bastards! I should've been back to my dorm right now! Waste of time. I was about to go back to the observatory when I heard the girl moaned a name which cringed in my ears .

"Oh, Harry!" A familiar voice of a female called. And as I looked back again to their faces, I saw ... What?! I gasped. This can't be ... Wha--

"Shh." A familiar minty scent hitched my nose. It's Zayn. I looked back at him and he took a glance to Harry and Pearl making out. He gave them a look in ... disgust. Okay, my back is really starting to ache with our position here. We were sitting on the ground because we fell out of balance when he covered my mouth and pulled me. He wasn't still looking at me, either removing his hand from my mouth. Uh, hello? I'm completely suffocating in here. Hello!? 

Oh, he's still not replying to me in my mind. He's still looking at the two assholes. I wonder what's he thinking. Zayn? I called him again in my mind but he wasn't still looking. That's it!

"Fuck!" He hissed, rubbing his hand on his trousers. "That's disgusting!" He scowled at me. "I was like, suffocating down there. And I tried to communicate you in my mind but you're not minding me. Serves you right." I said proudly. Yeah. I licked his hand. Not much of a lady, but I did what's right. I immediately grabbed his shirt and pulled him out of that filthy place.

I grabbed him to the old observatory, and once we've entered, I quickly released him and walked back and forth. This isn't happening. What are they doing?! Are they crazy?! they shouldn't be doing that! 

"Hey." Zayn broke in. "Calm dow--", "Calm down?! How on earth am I going to do that, Zayn?!" I scowled at him. He just shrugged. "Hey." Zayn called again. "What?" I hissed. He turned quiet then I realized I was being rude. I took a deep breath before asking him again. "What?" I said, softly. "Remember last night when I bumped into you? And you said that I was in a hurry?" He started, i just nodded. "Well, I was. Because, I was getting away from them." i looked at him questions in my eyes. "I don't know since when they've started doing that but last night ... I was skating, then they suddenly barged in and did ... that." He answered. "I even shouted at them. I mean, didn't they see me in there?" He said in a cold tone. "I-I'm just concerned about--"

"Liam." I chimed him, cutting his sentence. "He's a nice guy. He doesn't deserve to be treated like that. He doesn't deserve anyone who just cheats on his back. And ... with your teammate?" I said. I really can't believe it. Harry's my friend and Pearl's my best friend ... but Liam's also my friend too. And as a friend, I don't want him getting treated like that.

"Chill. They just like each other that's all." Zayn simply said. "Well, that's not an excuse! Not because you like someone doesn't mean you have to cheat! I'm going to talk to both of them tomorrow." I said as I stood up. "Goodnight, Malik." I said. Walking through the paths to the dorms, and the cold breeze of London touching my skin, I was grabbed by Zayn. "You're not going anywhere without me."