CHAPTER 22

Angel's POV

We're now on our way back to the school grounds. I still can't help but to remember what happened back on DQ's. How could he do that? Commanding me something that'll make favor in him? Like, hell yeah I'll come with him. Because I won't. I'm tired of trying and trying to get in touch by him but all he's doing is avoiding me every single time. 

What is wrong with him? I mean, why does he keep doing that? Like, avoiding me whenever I'm around then he'll just pop out of nowhere and drag me wherever he wanted us to be. And whenever he wants? That is fucking bullshit. He shouldn't be doing that! I'm with my friend, Louis. We're actually getting in touch and comfortable with each other.

"Hey." Louis interrupted me from my thoughts. He rested his right hand on my thigh while his left hand is on the wheel. He's driving us back to school. He's rubbing his thumb on my skin. "What happened?" He asked softly. I just smiled at him, faintly, and shook my head then I looked through the window.

He then squeezed my thigh before removing his hand from his grip. And after a few minutes, we've arrived in our school. 

"So, want me to escort you to your dorm?" He asked. His voice is still soft. Thank you, Louis. Thank you so much for being here for me, always. I just shrugged and he gave me a faint chuckle. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we both walked towards my dorm. He's getting used to this. Walking together while his arm is wrapped around my shoulder or my waist.

"So ... thanks for the treat." I said and I playfully punched him on his shoulder, that made him laugh. "Nahh. It was nothing. Guess I'll see you around." He finally said and walked away while I get inside.

"Where the hell did you come from?!" Pearl immediately asked me as I closed the door which made me flinch. Shit. "Shouldn't I be the one asking you that question?" I said in a matter-of-fact tone. She just shrugged and got off my bed. She grabbed me on my shoulder and made me face her. She's ... mad. But why? 

"Where the hell is Zayn? Isn't he the one who brought you home? Tell me he did!" She scowled at me. But I didn't respond that made her sit on my bed. "What the fuck are you doing, Gel?!" She shouted without even looking at me. What the hell? Why is she shouting at me?! Didn't she know what happened back there?! Of course she didn't. She's not even there!

"With me? You're fucking asking me, what's wrong with me?! There's no fucking thing that's wrong with me! It's him! There's something wrong with him, Pearl!" I also shouted, then I slammed my bag on the floor. Fuck. Why does it have to end that I'm the bad guy. That he gets everyone's sympathy. 

"No, Gel! There's nothing wrong with him. It's you." She said calmly and she sat on my stool. What the fuck? "Of course there isn't! Not me. He's the one who doesn't care about me, okay? He's keeping on avoiding me for like, forever! And now that this one time that I left him, I'm the one who turned out to be the bad guy? That I made him look like a total fool who kept on chasing my butt? Well, let me get this straight. I'm tired of trying and trying to get his attention. To make him care for me. I'm tired of him. No. I'm sick of him. He said he love me, Pearl. He said that to me, straight into my eyes. But ... I don't feel it. I fucking don't." I blurted out. But she just faced my mirror and combed her hair using my hairbrush. 

"So you've decided to replace him by Louis?" She asked, not looking at me. No! I din't replace him. I ... No ... I would never replace him. He's mine. But, what am I doing? Fuck. I messed up! i messed it all up. Oh God, what have I done?!

Before I know it, I was rushing down the hallway. I kept on bumping someone, but I didn't care. I'm too messed up to care. I'm too fucking concern. About the situation, about Zayn. No, I shouldn't be the one regretting what I did! He deserved it! No. He didn't. He's just missing me. Yes! It's his fault. He didn't care about me which made me feel the same way towards him. Ugh!

Zayn's POV

"She replace me, mate. She fucking replaced me!" I cried infront of Niall. "Why? Why?" I sobbed. I can't say or even think about anything except for that. Why? I know, I didn't get in touch with her for a really long time but, can she blame me? I'm jealous. I'm fucking jealous because of them. She and Louis. I don't see anything bad that I did that. Because as far as i know, it's normal. It's completely natural to get jealous whenever your special girl is getting in touch with some guy. It's completely natural to be hurt whenever you see her in the hands of another guy. And the worst of all, it's completely natural to not understand her being like that, because they're too attached. How on earth would you understand that? They're completely dangerously attached with each other.

I don't know what to do. I really don't know. Now that she obviously chose Louis against me. I know I had lack in guts to confess it to her that I'm jealous but, it's really not necessary. Because she knew. She already knew that she's mine. Why would she still look for someone else? Isn't it clear to her yet? Doesn't she love me as well? Doesn't she accept the real me? That's bullshit. Because, Louis' also the same creature as me. Fuck. It fucking hurts. IT FUCKING HURTS!

I was about to throw my keys away when Niall stopped me. "You wouldn't. And you shouldn't." He said with a smirk on his face. "You really love her, I can tell." He said as he grabbed my keys from me, and rode my bike. Then he wears my helmet and passed me the reserved one that's suppose to be Angel's. i looked at him with question in my eyes.

"Well, you wanna fix this you gotta move. You wanna be with her, you gotta follow. You said you love her, well, mate you gotta prove." He said then he winked at me. I then smiled and rode the bike which he's about to drive. He's right. I gotta move, follow and prove. I don't care what had happened, but I'll still prove to her that i love her. That she's mine. "Fuck, Niall. you gotta stop entering my mind. You might accidentally read something harsh." I joked. "Nuh-uh. I'll keep on entering your mind, forever." He said. Then he glanced at me on the side mirror then he said,"Because, that's what friends are for."