CHAPTER 25

Third Person's POV

As he packed his stuffs and stuck it all inside his car's trunk, he immediately rode his car and set it to motion. "This is it. I'm finally gonna see her again. My Angel."

Zayn's POV

We're now at the parking area waiting for our girls. And also waiting for Niall. "What's taking them so long" Harry whined. This dog. 

"Let's just wait for a couple of minutes. They're on their way." Liam said. "Woop-woop!" Louis suddenly cheered then points at Niall who's walking towards us with tons of foods in his hands. "And there comes Pearl also!" Louis said. 

Now where could my girl be? Fuck. I hate waiting specially in this place. It's so noisy out here. As I felt the car shifted, I looked behind me to see Niall climbing on the trunk of the car where I was sitting and sat beside me. 

Once settled, he offered me a sandwich which I immediately refuse to take. I really need fresh blood right now. "Well, here you go." Niall said as he gave me a black water jug. Inside is a fresh liter of blood which is all I'm looking for this afternoon. "Thanks." I said before gulping every drop of blood from the jug.

Half an hour has passed and there's still no sign of Angel. Harry, Pearl & Niall decided to leave us and wait in the movie house to get tickets for all of us while Liam and Louis decided to stay and wait with me. 

"That's it! I'm going to look around." I said as I jumped off the car. "Me too. Liam, you stay here in case Angel returns." Louis said as he ran to the opposite direction I was about to walk in. 

Angel's POV

"Well, well, well ... Would you look at this grown-up lady." A deep voice said behind me as I was putting my books and other stuff in my locker. I slowly closed my locker and looked behind me to see a man who's very familiar for me to forget.

I quickly jumped to hug him. He really grew a lot taller than the last time I saw him. "Oh, Troy! I missed you so, so much!" I said between my tight hug. I really missed this psycho. Oh God!

"You can let go now." He panted out trying to remove my arms around his head. "Nooo! Not now. I really missed youuuuuu..." I said as tears came streaming down my face. I burried my face on his neck and started to sob really hard. "I'm so sorry I left. I didn't keep my promise. I'm so sorry..." I said between my sobs. 

Troy's POV

As I felt hot liquids touching the skin of my neck, that's when I realized that she's crying. I brought down the bag that I'm holding and put it on the floor as I gently wrapped my arms around her waist then I stood up straight which made her feet lose contact from the ground due to her small height.

I tried removing her arms from me because seriously, I can't breathe anymore. But instead of removing her arms, her grip grew tighter and then she sobs as if this is her last cry. "I'm so sorry I left. I didn't keep my promise. I'm so sorry..." was all she said. 

I also tightened my grip around her waist and gently swirled around. Because I know she missed me doing that. I can feel her gentle heartbeat. The most fragile thing on earth is crying. "Shh ... now, now. There's no need to cry. I'm here! Aren't you happy?" I asked in a cheerful tone to make her cheer up.

She then faced me and wiped her tears away. Me still carrying her then she put her hands on my shoulder. "Of course I'm happy that you're here, silly!" She said forming a smile and punched me playfully on my left shoulder.

"I missed your violent actions." I teased as I brought her down once again. "Oh god! You're so heavy!" I complained as I massaged the part of my arm that hurts once I've brought her down. "Did I tell you to lift me up?" She asked arranging her skirt.