Chapter 19

A/N: I'm sorry for writing for so long again! I'm aliveeee thouuuuu!

Percy's POV

When we finally finished off the last of the monsters, Jason and I made sure there were no more enemies in the woods. Annabeth and Piper were sitting against a tree, looking at the damage done by the attack. The fires were still blazing in some of the cabins, and a lot of the campers were injured. I could practically hear Annabeth's brains working, trying to figure out how to take care of all the destruction. I made my way towards the duo and casually sat down next to them.
"Do we have to return to Hogwarts?" I asked, staring at the two of them.
Annabeth looked at me, shocked. "And leave Camp Half-Blood like this? I don't think so. The wizards can take care of themselves, can't they?"
Piper sighed, sitting up. "Annabeth, it's our quest. We need to finish this war. The sooner this war is over, the sooner we can take care of all the damage."
Annabeth just stared into space, thinking. "But think about the damage done to this camp and Camp Jupiter! What if the camp is under attack while we're in Hogwarts? What if-"
I immediantly cut her off. "Wise Girl, I understand that Camp Half-Blood is like a home to you, but would you want to throw away all that by disgracing the gods and this quest?"
"I suppose not." Annabeth admitted. "But... Oh alright. We'll go back to Hogwarts. Let's pray to the gods that this war is over soon.

We finally returned to Hogwarts, dirty and bruised. I sighed of relief at the sight of all of my wizarding friends. At least the war hadn't broken out while we were in Camp.
"Anything wrong with this - uh- camp?" Harry asked us, giving us some water.
"Most of the cabins are down, and more demigods are injured. We still haven't figured out why the protective barrier went down." Annabeth said, sitting down. "But we have a good idea of who did it."
Hermione sighed and put down her book. "So the war here is coming soon?"
"Definently." Jason put in. "We need to ready the wizards. I'll try to wind up demigods from Camp Jupiter. Leo?"
"I'm is gonna look for demigods in Camp Half-Blood!" Leo joked. "Team LEO!!"
Hazel hit Leo on the head and turned towards Harry. "Do you suppose you could train the wizards? We don't have much experience with Wizarding wars."
Harry nodded and looked at Ron. "We'll get the room of requirments ready."
"And I'll get the battle plans ready with Piper." Annabeth said. "This is going to be a longggg day."