Chapter 16

After breakfast was over, Harry, Ron and I decided to go to the library. Everything was okay, nothing was wrong with anything, which was obviously a relief.
"Hey! Earth to Percy!" Harry half-yelled, waving a hand in front of my face.
"What what? DId something happen?" I yelled out of instinct, flailing my arms around a bit.
Ron stifled a laugh, and said, "Well, if you're interested, Professor Chase is awake and gonna be her in c-"
I didn't give Ron the time to finish her sentence. I was already out of the common room, and ran towards the Hospital Wing.  As soon as I arrived, I threw the doors open and yelled, "ANNABETHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"
"WHATTTTTT!!!!!!" came her very annoyed yet amazing voice.
I walked slowly to where she was, and saw her in her professor robes.
"Annabeth, you gotta stay in bed!" I yelled, getting Beth's attention.
"No. Im perfectly capable of healing, thank you very much." Annabeth mumbled, quickly packing her books. "Stop worrying about me."
"Well I-" I started.
"Stop being such a clingy boyfriend!" Annabeth screamed, "You don't control me!"
I slightly stumbled, surprised at her sudden outburst.
"Well if you weren't such a clingy girlfriend then maybe I wouldn't be a clingy boyfriend!" I shot back.
Annabeth glared at me, then walked away coldly. Out the Hospital Wing and into her classroom.
I stood there slightly dumbfounded. I didn't understand what had happened. Did Annabeth and I just fight? No, no way! I quickly made my way back to the Gryffindor common room, shocked.
"What happened, mate?" Ron asked my state.
"I think Annabeth's mad at me..." I mumbled dumbly.
"Ugh! You're soooo stupid!" Harry yelled. "I heard the whole conversation!"
"Annabeth started it!" I blamed.
"What are you, 10?" Harry asked, shooting me a glare.
"No I no-" I was interrupted by the bell. "You guys go ahead. I'll catch up!"
Harry shrugged and followed Ron out.
It took forever to find my books. Like, no sarcasm. My books were found inside of my covers! Wait! I'm gonna be late for class! I ran down the stairs and arrived in Annabeth's classroom.
"You're late, Mr. Jackson. I'm deducting 15 points from Gryffindor!" she yelled, turning back to the board. "Go to your seat."
I made eye contact with Harry, sitting down next to him.
"Hey what took you so long?" Harry whispered.
"I couldn't find my books!" I whispered back.
"Mr. Potter, Mr. Jackson, stop whispering. Ten points from Gryffindor!: Annabeth said, turning towards us, glaring. "Now Mr. Jackson, what does Alarte Ascendare mean?"
"I.. don't know..." I mumbled, barely audible.
"Wrong answer. 5 points." Annabeth said.
"What does Anapneo mean?" she asked again.
"I don't know..." I muttered, blushing.
"It means to clear a target's airway, Mr. Jackson 5 points!" she snapped. "Now..."
And then I zoned out, Why was ANnabeth acting so cold?
"MR. JACKSON! PAY ATTENTION! Stay behind." Annabeth yelled. "Class dismissed."
I stood up, walking towards her. "What did you want to see me for?"
"Well... First of all, I wanted to apologise for being snappy at you during class. Secondly, I just want you to know that I can take care of myself... But all matters aside, I shouldn't have snapped at you. I'm really sorry about that."
"Hey it's fine. I missed you anyways." I said, walked towards her and hugged her.
Annabeth hugged me back, and I felt something wet on my uniform.
"Are you crying wise girl?" I asked.
"Maybe..." she sniffed back, with tears streaming down her face.
"Don't cry. I love you." I told her cheekily.
"I love you too you seaweed brain." she answered, pecking my cheek.
She bit her lip and walked out, hips swaying from side to side.

A/N: I officially suck. Sorry for not updating for about a month. I was held back because of:
- Hell, otherwise known as school.
- Satan, otherwise known as my teacher.
Yeah I'm really sorry <3
Cookies for you! ( :: )