C h a p t e r 1 .

* A picture of Celine *
Celine
Today is the day I move off from my dorm, I'm not going to lie I am going to miss my dorm mate but she understands that I'm just trying to be independent. Sarah is her name and she is more like a close friend that I can just spill everything to, especially when I done had a bad day.
" Hey girl, you better not scratch up my stuff." I requested to one of my female colleagues.
" Wow, I still can't believe my girl is moving out."
" I know Sarah, I just want to try the real world and see how that goes."
" Yeah I understand, but your parents don't."
" Girl.. I don't even want to speak on them."
" Sooner or later you will have to."
" For right now, let's focus on getting these boxes to the truck."

I come from a comfortable living family, not rich but far from poor family and all my parents want is the best for me. I started to soon recognize that I was tired of living for them, so I started living for myself that's how I came about moving out of the dorm building. My step dad is one of my professors and my mom is a dean, no one knows about the little family tree except for Sarah. I guess my mom motivate me so much because I have an older brother by the name of Matt, and he didn't ever go to college he wasn't even interested into the "college life." My mom didn't approve of his choice, so she kicked him out he still come around here and there but not often as much because him and my mom still have their moments. As for my biological dad, he supported my brother and let Matt stay with him until he get back on his feet.
" Princess." A familiar voice semi yelled then I looked over and it was my dad and Matt.
" Omg Hey Dad." I said when I jumped into his arms.
" Hey Babygirl." He pecked my head then my brother nudged my head.
" Hey, what was that for?"
" You acting like you don't see me." He said with a straight face.
" Geesh, can I first give my father a hug. I surely didn't forget about you." I hugged Matt and he hugged me back.
" Hey, I'm leave you two kids to talk." My dad said and walked off. Me and my brother started to walk and talk.
" So, how you been?"
" I been pretty good.. college is really different from what they show on television."
" I could have told you that, oh I forgot mom wants the best for you."
" Hey, mom wants the best for the both of us but I so happen came to college."
" Wow, I forgot you was always on her side." Matt said and tried to walk away, but I pulled on his arm.
" I'm not on anyone side, I'm just trying to mend things. Let's just get off this topic, how about you be a good brother and help me with these boxes." I said with a smile.
" Oh yeah, Matt?"
" Yeah, how does a roommate sound?"
" It sounds good because at least you know somebody going to be helping with the bills." He said as he picked up a box and walked off.
.
.
.

COMMENT && LET ME KNOW IF ITS GOOD.