Chapter 10 (Picture of Sean)

Picture of Sean to you right :D I think he looks really hot hehehe ;] well so is Carter. Anyways I'm wondering if you are team Carter or Team Sean because I'm still not sure who Jade should end up with...

Chapter 10

><><><><

Are you ready to take a chance

And risk it all?

It's do or die, fight or flight

Do you want to feel alive?

So would you play a game

Of Russian Roulette to save your life?

Are you in? Are you in?

Or would you flee to safety

And wonder what could have been?

><><><><

Caves by: Chiodos

I was sprawled across my double bed smiling like a complete idiot. I was replaying this afternoon with Carter and I couldn't stop feeling those butterflies in my stomach. I kept think how close we were and his eyes. I shivered.

It was already 10 at night and I had just finished all my homework half an hour ago. I sighed happily. I can't wait for sunday I thought and turned over to sleep. Minutes later I was gone.

My alarm went off and Bring Me The Horzion started to play and Oli Sykes screams filled my room. I finally found a more pleasent way if waking up in the morning. I got up and rubbed my eyes sleepily.

I walked out and made my way to the washroom to take my shower. Once I was done I lazily walked back to my room and bobbing my head to A Day To Remember. I got dressed in a pair of white ripped skinny jeans and a black v-neck. I turned off my music. I had my breakfast and finished getting ready.

I called goodbye to my mom and left. My morning went the same as usual. I got a ride from Maggie and I told her about everything that happened yesterday.

"Holy shit! It's as if he really likes you" she said her mouth gapping slightly. "He doesn't like me. He's crazy about Hailey" I told her frowning.

"Yes, but he sounds crazy about you too and it's not like he has a lot in common with Hail. No offence to her" she responded rolling her eyes.

I didn't say much after that and we arrived at school. I went through the day like any other and it went by pretty fast. I caught Carter looking at me at lunch and I smiled at him, but he had already looked away.

The rest of the week went by the same and I rarely saw Carter and even at lunch he seemed to be busy, but soon enough it was Saturday. My cell rang and I jumped across my bed to reach my bag for it so my parents wouldn't hear it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Jay" said a familiar hot voice. I smiled widely and answered him.

"Hey Sean. What's up?" I asked.

"Just listening to music and I thought of you" he answered, but I could practically hear him smiling through the phone.

"What's going on? I know you have some sort if plan. I can hear it in your voice" I warned teasingly. I listened to his laugh and I smiled.

"I can never hide anything from you. I got three amazing tickets to Asking Alexandria, Of Mice & Men, Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows, Chiodos and A Skylit Drive. I don't know a third person who would want to come so if you know anyone, ask" he told me.