Chapter 11 (Picture Of Zayne)

Zayne to your right might just be the hottest guy ever ;) hehehe x)

Chapter 11

><><><>< 

I'm in your head 

I won't forget 

Your love is dead 

And you've got nothing left 

Your promises 

Have all been broken

Surely as day 

We're so better off 

Surely as day 

You're on  

><><><><

Witness by- BlessTheFall

ZAYNE POV

I was sitting in the back squeezed between Jem or was it Jade? Yes, definitly Jade and Carters girlfriend. Maggie was driving and Carter sat in the front. I was glad to be back with Carter, but I couldn't help miss Vancouver.

I'm happy for my mom since she had a great job opportunity for her career and especially since she's raising me all on her own ever since my jerk of a dad left 11 years ago. I felt my jaw tighten just at the thought.

"Mag, can I play some music?" I heard Carter ask. "Yeah, go ahead. My iPod is in the cupholder right there" Maggie answered.

I calmed down a bit as Miss May I filled my ears. "I love this song!" Jade screamed over the music as she slightly headbanged.

I saw Carter smile as his own head bobbed to the drums. I even saw Maggie enjoying the beat as she drove.

I turned to looked at Carters girlfriend, Hailey and she had her face scrunched up and she looked uncomfortable.

I frowned because Carter seems to have more in common with Jade and Maggie, but I can't judge since I barely know them.

"Car...Carter! Can you change the music?!" Hailey screamed over looking slightly annoyed.

I watched as Carter lowered the music and turned on the radio which was playing Ke$ha.

I shot a look at Carter through the mirror and he just shrugged. I listened as Hailey sang along and saw Maggie looking annoyed. Jade seemed upset... Or sad? But whichever she didn't like the music.

I personally knew Carter hated pop and I couldn't understand why he would be with a girl like Hailey. I shrugged because I still didn't know her well enough to judge, but I could still ask.

I looked straight ahead and I saw in the mirror Maggie was looking at me. She looked away quickly and I saw her cheeks were kinda pink. I looked down and smiled as I played with the rubber elastic around my wrist.

"We are here" Hailey cried out excitedly as we turned into a small neighborhood after a few minutes.

"Finally! That music nearly killed me" Jade responded and grimaced. "Couldn't agree more Jade" Maggie added crossing her eyes cutely making Jade smile.

I knew Carter would agree, but it's his girlfriend. I saw Hailey stick her tongue out as I climbed out and followed everyone else as they walked towards the park.

JADE POV

I'm so glad we finally made it to the park I could not handle another techno beat from Ke$ha. I couldn't believe Carter actually changed it for Hailey and I felt myself getting upset again so I pushed that thought away and focused on a conversation.