Chapter 14 (Picture of John Fellen)

Sorry it took me a while to update I've had a bit of a writers block :/ I appreciate the comments and votes :) it really means alot so thanks <3

oh and here's a picture of John Hail's boyfriend, ex whatever. He's hot right? And wouldn't u agree he's compatible with the picture of Hailey ? :)

Chapter 14

><><><><

You scream "Don't look",

You scream "Don't touch"

What have they done?

What have I not?

And every time I think about your voice I

Start to tremble,

And my throat's aching

And anytime you need a shoulder,

I'm right here

You've just gotta find a way

She sits alone, tries to adjust

She cries

><><><><

Guys Like You Make Us Look Bad- BlessTheFall

JADE POV

I stood by my locker the next morning and I was looking through my bag to find my English report. I started to panick when I couldn't find it. I dropped everything out of my bag and it scattered across the floor. I looked through it and I found it. I let out a huge sigh of relief and got up only to fall back down. I looked up to see what caused me to fall and it was Sean.

"What are you doing here?" I asked smiling.

"Day off so I came to visit" he answered grinning and offering his hand to help me up.

I let him pull me up and I immidiatly threw my arms around him. "Are going to stay the whole day?" I asked still in his arms.

"Yup, but during classes I might go around. After school though we can go out somewhere to eat" he explained and his arms tightened.

"Yay" I responded and blushed when I looked up to see him looking at me. So I stepped out of his arms.

"Want to walk me to English?" I asked grinning.

"My lifelong dream is finally coming true" he answered sarcastically and I took his hand in mine as we walked.

CARTER POV

I was leaning against the wall near my locker and I watched as this random guy started hitting on Jade. They were hugging for quite awhile and is Jade blushing? I had to fight urge to go over there and punch him. I ran a hand through my hair and then I looked back to see Jade walking hand in hand with him. What the hell?

God I feel stupid. She probably doesn't like me. It's not like she told me how she feels and eachtime I was the one who kissed her. She probably thinks I'm some creep and I should have known I wouldn't have a chance. Damn.

"Hey C, can we talk?" I heard a soft voice ask.

I turned around to see Hailey in a tight blue top and a short skirt. She was even wearing high heels and she looked hot, but slutty. Any other guy would be jumping for joy if a girl as hot as Hail spoke to them, but I couldn't stand the fact she's dressing that way to get that type of attention.

"Uh.... Sure Hail" I answered and let her drag me into an empty classroom.

She closed the door and sat on a desk. So I did the same and I broke the silence.