Chapter 19

Chapter 19

><><><><

Your words are infectious

Your eyes leave me breathless

I thinks it's safe to say, you're deadly in your own way

I've never felt so alive, until I figured you out

I've got the moves to make you move

The thorn in my side just may be you

I know you know what's going on

I know you know what's going on, girl

This is me without you

><><><><

I'm not a thief, I'm a treasure hunter- A Skylit Drive

JADE POV

It was thursday afternoon and I was sitting in my last class. I hadn't spoken to Sean since sunday and I still haven't apologized. As for Carter, he's still prancing around as Hailey's lap dog. I've been keeping to myself lately and I've even been avoiding Maggie. I tapped my pencil on my sheet of paper and started to draw. I sketched a body with no head and for the rest of the class I just drew. The teachers voice slowly became apart of the background and I didn't even notice him anymore.

When the bell rang I piled my books and walked out along with everyone else. A large guy shoved right into me and didn't say a word. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. Once I got to my locker I pulled out my bag and I heard my phone vibrating. I pulled it out and read the text.

'Jay we really need to talk'

I sighed and closed my phone without answering. I just couldn't deal with Sean right now. I just needed some space and time to figure out my feelings. I placed my bag on my shoulder and shut my locker closed. I started listening to music and let The Devil Wears Prada fill my ears. I walked out and my bag would hit my leg as I walked. I crossed the parking lot when someone grabbed me by my waist. I started to squirm, but they had pinned my arms down. They shoved a helmet on my head and carried me over to a black bike. Then I realized who it was and I stopped struggling. I just couldn't believe he would kidnap me though. He placed me on his bike and hopped on. He drove off and I wrapped my arms around his waist. We drove for a while and then he finally stopped by a small lake. I climbed off and threw my helmet at him.

"What the hell is wrong with you Sean?" I demanded and placed my hands on my hips.

"I told you I had to talk to you" he responded smirking and he placed the helmet down.

"So you kidnapped me and brought me in the middle of nowhere" I said sarcastically.

"Yeah, but you should know where we are, unless you forgot" he told me and raised his eyebrow.

I narrowed my eyes at him and the turned to look around. There was a small lake and there were a lot of trees. The grass was green and lush. The air was fresh when it filled my lungs and it smelled woodsy. Then there was a small old table set that we use to make up stories around and I suddenly remembered.

"The place where we first vacationed together when we were 8 years old" I murmured.

"Yeah, our old cottage is 15 minutes away and we use to come here and play. I also think our treehouse is still up in the woods over there" he told me pointing in the another direction.

"I remember we spent hours swimming in the lake while our moms watched and we made up so many crazy stories to how that table set made it here" I said smiling as I remembered every memory.