EPILOGUE → "MATT'S DIARY ENTRY."

EPILOGUE → "MATT'S DIARY ENTRY"

EPILOGUE "MATT'S DIARY ENTRY"

Date: January 14, 2150

Today I'll be sent up into the Maze.

I've always told myself that I can't forget who I am, even once I lose my memory. So a week ago, I wrote down everything that was important to remember. Like, who I was before the Maze, the trials. I've also for quite a long time, believed that what WICKED was doing was for the greater good of humanity. Find a cure for The Flare. This is what I've been told since I was taken to WICKED when I was nine years old.

Up until now.

It isn't until you see with your own eyes what the others are being put through, that what you once believed about WICKED changes. Now that I've seen everything that WICKED has put these kids through this past year in both Group A & B that I realize everything WICKED has done isn't for the greater good. Weeks ago, I found the plans to the trials; each and every planned variable WICKED has jotted down on their database, as well as the subject files. Everything WICKED has planned for us in each Phase of the Trials. Let's just say, WICKED's methods to find a Cure to the Flare are extreme and if I had a choice, I wouldn't participate in the Trials, because I also don't agree with WICKED's methods.

That's all for now.

— Matt (Subject A26).