✡A Sacrifice For Love✡ (Damon Salvatore) Light of The Moon

Elena and I stood in her room with Bonnie. I was examining the moonstone that we had gotten out of the tomb. Or- Jeremy had gotten from Katherine leading to Stefan getting stuck in the tomb.

“So now that you’ve gotten this back, what are you going to do with it?” Elena asked, Bonnie who was sitting on her bed.

“Right now it’s binding the sun and the moon curse,” Bonnie began to explain, “If I can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone, the stone become useless.”

I let out an annoyed sigh, “And according to Katherine, the bitch who’s been there, Klaus become vengeful.”

“Maybe.” Bonnie agreed, “If he finds out.”

“Bonnie can’t this wait? Stefan is stuck in the tomb with Katherine.” Elena expressed.

“Yeah, we’ve got to get him out.”

Bonnie grit her teeth, “Stefan. Wants me to focus on this.”

“And you’re listening to him why?” I asked with a raised eye brow.

“Exactly. And he thinks he protecting the two of us, but he’s wrong.” Elena continued.

“I’m taking Stefan’s side with this one.” Bonnie said strongly to Elena and I, “We’re not going to let you two be used in some creepy sacrifice ritual.”

The door then opened. I turned towards it to see my little brother, Jeremy, standing there before walking into the room.

“What are you three arguing about?” He asked.

Bonnie then snatched the stone from my hand.

“We’re not arguing about anything.” She insisted giving an innocent look to Elena and I. While I was fuming. Just because she was a witch who had mystical powers didn’t mean that she could be in charge. Even if she was my friend.

Bonnie then turned to her brown satchel and put the moonstone in the side pocket before zipping it up. I glanced at Elena, while she did the same towards me.

Good try Bonnie.

Bonnie then sighed getting up from the bed, “I need a coffee.”

As she left the room, I plopped myself onto the bed. Elena did the same ending up next to me. I crossed my arms and glared at Jeremy who was still staring at us. Like a freaking watch dog.

“What?” I snapped.

“Why are the both of you on some suicide mission?” Jeremy asked the both of us, a torn look on his face.

“Don’t you get it Jeremy?” I practically spat, “We’re trying to keep everyone else safe, including you.”

Jeremy scoffed, “How’s bringing Klaus the moonstone so you can get yourself killed, okay?”

Jeremy then left the room. Leaving Elena and I alone…. With the bag that Bonnie had put the moonstone in.

I instantly opened that pocket and grabbed it out. I looked over at my sister and then mouthed, ‘Let’s go’. She nodded and followed me out of the door of her room.

I stuffed the moonstone into my pocket before walking down the stairs. Elena grabbed her car keys, jingling them in her hands as she walked.

“Where are you going?” Bonnie asked the two of us as she walked towards us out of nowhere. She was holding a cup of coffee in her hands.

“Um..” I heard Elena mumbled causing me to roll my eyes. She never was a good liar.

“We’re going to go and see Stefan.” I said with a shrug, “And don’t worry we won’t go inside the tomb and all that junk.”