✡A Sacrifice For Love✡ (Damon Salvatore) Klaus

I was bored, I leaned against the wall of the cellar just staring at Elijah’s unmoving body. How long did it take for an Original to come back to life? I practically whined in my head.

Just then Elijah’s body arched, and he gasped. I jumped in surprise. I didn’t think he would ever wake up. I then jumped up and practically sprinted to his side, I dropped to my knees.

Kneeling beside him, my heart pounded wildly. Elijah continued to thrash as his eyes soon shot open, the veins around his face slowly disappearing.

“Elijah.” I whispered, putting a hand on his chest to steady him, “You’re okay.”

Elijah glanced at me, “Katerina?”

~*~*~

England, 1492 (3rd Person POV)

Trevor walked through the room, his eyes examining. People of all ages had attended this party. He walked all the way until he saw the Lord Elijah. Elijah’s hair was long, and wavy.

“Ah, good evening, Trevor,” Elijah greeted the young vampire before him, “I am pleased you could join us.”

Trevor smiled slightly, “I could not miss the birthday celebration.”

“No, considering the gift you claim to bear.” Elijah said strongly, his brown eyes narrowing with slight doubt, “Where is this mystery girl of which you speak?”

“Right this way.”

Trevor then lead Elijah back through the crowds of people, back to where he had came from. It was beside a fire- keeping the room warm and comforting. A woman- with curled hair down to her waist, stood there. Her back was turned to Trevor and Elijah though, she seemed to be deep in thought.

“My dear.” Trevor touched her arm, causing her to turn around slowly. The woman’s dark hair bounced as she turned.

“Hello.” Her brown eyes danced, as her voice was laced with a British accent.

Elijah was instantly stunned by her beauty, and the way she looked. Her voice- was so sweet and soft. She seemed so… innocent.

Salvatore Boarding House, Present Day

“No.” I denied shaking my head, as he stared at me, “It’s me- Electra. Not Katerina.”

Elijah gasped, “Oh my god.”

England, 1492 (3rd Person POV)

"Forgive me.” Elijah apologized for his staring, “You remind me of someone.”

Trevor then cut in, “Katerina, may I introduce the Lord Elijah.”

Elijah then held out his hand for her to take. Katerina took it instantly, placing her small hand in his. She bowed her head slightly, before curtsying.

“It’s a pleasure my lord.”

“The pleasures mine.” Elijah cut her off, as he took her hand pressing his lips against it. The small kiss, caused Katerina to blush, ever so slightly, “Katerina.”