✡A Sacrifice For Love✡ (Damon Salvatore) Daddy's Home

*For Helping Me Realise My Mistake! :D*

I threw my hair into a high ponytail, before putting my silver hoop earrings in. I sighed as I put in the last one. I stared at myself.

Another day, and to make things worse, John’s here.

Grabbing my phone off of my side table, beside my bed, I stuffed it into my back pocket before going downstairs. I was hungry, so naturally I headed into the kitchen. Once there I saw the man that I despised most.

“Morning.” John said cheerfully, before taking the TV remote in his hand and hitting the power button to turn of the television which had the news on.

I gave him a bitter look, “What are you doing here John? What is it this time?”

“Coffee?” He changed the subject.

“We’re not doing this ’father-daughter-bonding-thing’ you can do it with Elena if you want. But not with me.” I snapped, annoyed already with his charade, “Now, why are you here?”

John stared at me for a long moment. His eyes were searching my own, pleading for me to understand. But how could I? The last time he was here he almost killed Damon and Stefan- plus I almost died as well.

“I’m here to protect you and Elena.” John informed me with a soft look, “That’s all I can say for the moment.”

I grit my teeth, “What do you mean that’s all you can say?”

“I’ll tell you more when I’m convinced I can trust you.”

“Trust me?” I repeated with a sarcastic smile, “Trust me? You don’t think you can trust me? But of course you expect me to trust you right?”

John was about to say more, but then Jenna busted into the room. And scrambled around muttering things about her being late for something. And then Jenna looked up and saw John.

“What the hell.” She said confused as she glanced at me for an explanation.

“I’m not happy about it either.”

“Good morning to you too, Jenna… Alaric.” John greeted to the two of them. I looked over to see that indeed Alaric was standing in the doorway of the kitchen.

Jenna then rambled, “It’s okay, I’m confused right? I mean cause we weren’t expecting you like- ever.”

“I got in late last night, Elena let me in.” John told Jenna before glancing at me, “Where is she by the way?”

“She’s with Stefan.” I told him.

Alaric looked uncomfortable under my gaze. I could just tell by his guilty look, that he had something to do with John coming back. I sent him a hidden glare which he mouthed, ‘sorry’ to.

“You know, I’m just going to take off.” Alaric said nudging my Aunt, before he backed his way out of the kitchen excusing himself.

“I’m still confused here.” Jenna said.

“I decided to come back and stay for a while.” John explained to her.

Jenna scoffed, “Not here you’re not.”

I smirked, at least someone didn’t want him here. Which of course was my favorite Aunt named Jenna.

“Actually, you can’t stop me from living here.” John pointed out.

“Actually, I can as legal guardian.” Jenna said with narrowed eyes, as I glanced away from the two of them nervously.

I just hoped that John wouldn’t bring up-