✡A Sacrifice For Love✡ (Damon Salvatore) Crying Wolf

Ring, Ring, Ring.

My cell phone went off, causing me to groan in annoyance, along with Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie as well since we were all somehow sharing a bed.

“Go away.” Elena groaned to the noise and then she shouted, “Electra! Answer your phone!”

She pushed me out of the bed, causing me to fall to the floor. I let out a small yelp, from the push and fall. But other than that I was fine.. Well except I’ll probably have a pretty brutal bruise on my knee later.

“Thanks Elena..” I muttered sarcastically, before I reached my hand towards the bed side table and grabbed my cell phone. Pressing the ‘answer’ button, I placed the phone to my ear, “Hello?”

“Electra.” Caroline and Bonnie whined together, because I answered the phone. I laughed quietly before I crawled my way out of Caroline’s room and into the hall.

“How was the slumber party?” A deep, sexy voice asked from the other end, causing shivers to be sent up and down my spine. Only he could do that to me, “Why wasn’t I invited?” He pouted.

“It was good.” I told Damon with a small sigh, before a smirk took it’s place on my full pink lips, “When can just you and I have one, Damon?”

I could practically hear his own smirk, “Hmm, I like the sound of that.”

“When? You name the date and time and I’ll be there.” I laughed at the sound of my words.

“With everything that’s going on? Electra I never saw you as a bailer.” Damon teased.

I rolled my eyes, “No, I’m not bailing. Just living, and we don’t have to go anywhere.”

“Are you sure this doesn’t have anything to do with John?” Damon questioned, “I mean it seems to me that you’re dodging him-”

“Am not!” I defended but only heard Damon let out a long laugh at my input, “Okay.. So maybe he has something to do with this, but that’s not the point. The point is that we need to just be together for a day, end of story.”

“Interesting.. Well as it turns out, Miss Gilbert, Stefan is planning on taking Elena somewhere. So we would have the house to ourselves- if you’re interested?” He asked me through the phone.

“Yes!” I exclaimed.

“Eager are we?” Damon asked, probably smirking and raising a brow.

I blushed, “Uh, never mind, I’ll see you soon okay?”

“Okay.”

“Bye.” I said and then hung up. I could feel my heart fluttering in my chest, and a smile creeping onto my face.

This day, would be good.

~*~*~

I knocked on the Salvatore’s Boarding House, and waited for Damon to answer the door. A minute later, he did. He was wearing his usual dark, bad-boy, attire. And a smirk was present on his face.

I gestured to the pillow and bag in my hands, “I brought my sleepover stuff- oh and aren’t you going to invite me in?” I teased.

“Cute. Now you’re even mocking us vampires.” Damon smirked at me while, I let out a small laugh.

“Yeah, it’s my job.” I said.

“Oh and Electra, please come in.”

I smirked, “With pleasure.”