Chapter 2

*the next day*
As I woke up, I got this massive headache and I felt like I could kill someone. Haha that crazy? Ya I know *i thought to myself*

*Beep beep*
I heard my phone rang and It was vanessa. Is she calling me about the job? I hope it went well
'Hey sel'
'Hey van'!
'Ok,so I talked with justin and he said he doesn't mind you babysitting!! Omg!!!!'
'Really!? Omg thanks van!! When do I start?'
'Tomorrow! Is that fine?'
'I mean, yeah hahaha I don't have anything planned anyways'
'Alright then,I'll pick you up at 10'
'Alright,thanks van'
'No mention'
We both said our byes and we both did our own things.
I decided to go to the mall to buy some clothes and things for my house
*reached at the mall*
1 hour at h&m didn't surprise me hahaha. Where do I go now.. Oh yes! Bath and body works! *i thought to myself*
Yes!! The Christmas collection is out!! And I have no idea what to get first. I thought and thought and thought for a long time and I decided to go with vanilla bean Noel.
As I was about to leave I wanted to get Starbucks, so I bought my go to drink. As I got out of Starbucks I didn't watch where I was going so I bumped to this guy and my drink fell on him. 'Omg I'm so sorry!! I'm gon-' *oh shit!* I thought to myself*
'Oh man, this is like my favourite shirt! And it's white!, come one darling watch where your going'. It was freaking justin bieber!! What am I gonna do! He hates me, I spilled coffee on his fav shirt! Imma disaster! When he sees me tomorrow he wouldnt want me to be there!. 'Um are you okay?' Justin asked. 'Uh yeah, I'm sorry about your shirt. Is there anything I can do? Like buy u a new pair?' I said. 'Nah,it's alright. Just watch where your going next time okay?' He said. 'Alright thanks' I said and walked off .

Today was the worst day ever! I spilled coffee on justin, and tomorrow he's going to see me and he probably wouldn't want me anymore and he'll tell vanessa that. I'm ashamed! But all I can do is just see how it is tomorrow 'great'.