Chapter 20

Selena pov
"Here comes Beyoncé" one of the robotic voices said.. "Well..I'm proud to present this award to the most talented people ever!" Beyoncé yelled.. All the audience clapped, me as well.. "Rappers...singers..etc, yall all talented! Just like DRAKE! JUSTIN BIEBER! JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE! CHRIS BROWN! AND LASTLY KANYE WEST!!!" We all cheered but then looked confused when she said Kanye west.. "HA! Just joking! Ain't no Kanye here" she said which caused us all to laugh. "The winner is.." Justin grabbed my hands squeezing as a sign he's really nervous and excited at the same time..I looked at him and smiled, "JUSTIN FUCKING BIEBER COME UP HERE!" She yelled..my eyes widened in happiness.. Justin quickly looked at me and smiled widely, he stood up and pulled me up as well.. I gave him a big hug telling him congrats.. He walked to taylor and gave her a hug as well, we walked up the stairs of the stage.. He gave Beyoncé a hug and took his reward. We all cheered for him.. I'm honestly so proud of him. "Wow.. I really have nothing to say.. Me and drake really planned to have a tie, sorry man that didn't work out" he said with a chuckle.. Drake laughed and gave him the thumbs up sign .. "But man I swear the past two or three songs we ever did together, it was really the best times.. Great work with u bro" justin said with a smile which drake returned.. "I wanna thank my fans..my family.. My friends and mostly God, he's always been here for me and I'm honesty so bless to have him and yall in my life. I wanna thank scooter the guy who discovered me" justin said with a wink.. "My two wonderful daughters who I love dearly" he said almost wanting to cry.. "And.. Selena" he pointed at me, my eyes widened.. Taylor looked at me and so did everyone. "Thank you for being here.. With me" he said with a smile..I gave him a smile and a flying kiss. He smiled and said his last words "THANK U ALL!" He yelled and left the stage while we all cheered.

Justin made his way to me and Taylor.. I stood up and gave him a hug again "congrats bieber" I said with a cheeky smile, he smiled "thank u". We sat back down but realised that was the last award. "GUYS! SAD TO SAY, THIS WAS THE LAST AWARD AND! THIS IS THE END SO ALL OF U ENJOY THE DAMN AFTER PARTIES AND FUCK THE PEOPL YOU BROUGHT HERE TODAY! LIKE ME.. I BROUGHT CHAKA" will said while giving a wink at justin at his last words.. We all laughed and clapped for will while he goes backstage and the background music started playing. Taylor, justin and I stood up... "Yall going for the party right?" Taylor asked.. I looked at Justin .. "Do u want to?" He asked me.. "If you wanna" I replied, he nodded "yeah we're going" he said and I smiled. Taylor nod her head "alright see u there" she said leaving us. I was about to say something to justin till I felt some one jumped behind my back, i got startled "SHIT!" I turned around as saw vanessa "hey baby g didn't mean to scare Ya but let's go and have some fun!" She yelled through the music.. I laughed looking at Justin while he was playing with his phone facing the back of me, I frowned and saw him texting hailey
Hailey- Justin can we work this out?
Justin- no
Hailey- why not!?
Justin- because I don't want u to ruin my night
Hailey- you brought you're babysitter to the damn awards justin!!
Justin- so what!? She's not a babysitter anymore... Especially when she's not on duty!
Hailey- you're a fucker I hope you know that! I'm gonna tell her-

I couldn't read the rest from the back cause justin turned around quickly and now he's facing me.. "You okay?" He asked.. "Uh.. Yeah" I said walking away from him.. Gonna tell me what? What is she going to tell me? Fuck I should have just read it!.. "Selena!" I heard justin yelled as I continued walking without a care..

Justin's pov
I heard my phone ring and it was hailey.. She texted me..
Hailey- Justin can we work this out?
Justin- no
Hailey- why not!?
Justin- because I don't want u to ruin my night
Hailey- you brought you're babysitter to the damn awards justin!!
Justin- so what!? She's not a babysitter anymore... Especially when she's not on duty!
Hailey- you're a fucker I hope you know that! I'm gonna tell her what happened between me and u!
Justin- are u trying to scare me? Tell her go ahead! When I was with you.. I didn't even know Selena so why should she bother about the fucking past!
I couldn't take it anymore.. I didn't want her to ruin my mood so I turned off my phone and turn around, face to face with Selena.. "You okay?" I asked.. "Uh.. Yeah" Selena said walking away from me.. No.. She's not ok, please Selena don't be upset now. "Selena!" I called out her name chasing her, but she kept on walking without a care.. I caught up with her "Selena.." I said... "Mhmmmm" .. "What's up?" I said.. "Nothing" she replied.. I sighed and stopped, which caused her to.. "What?" She asked.. "I know you're not fine... Just tell me Selena!" I said almost yelling.. She looked and me then the floor and walked closer to me "I was behind you peeping at you texting hailey..I saw everything except telling me something.. I'm kinda idk" she said looking down. I looked and her and took my pointer finger pulling her chin up with it "hailey liked me a lot so I thought we could like give it a try but... She was nothing special to me.. I didn't feel sparks and whatsoever.. She wasn't that great with jazzy and Ella either so I broke up with her while we were having sex... I was drunk... But thank god I did it.,, I mean the break up" I said. Selena looked at me and nodded "she would have lied if u didn't tell me the story at first" she said.. I chuckled "I wouldn't be surprise" I said. I grabbed Selena's hand.. "Let's just go okay?" I said.. She smiled and nodded "Lego" she said.

We walked out and all the photographers were taking pictures of  me and Selena.. "Where's the after party at!?" Selena asked.. "Up there" I pointed at one building.. "Omg gorgeous" she said totally fangirling a building.. I chuckled and walked to the building with her. We got in and saw scooter siting at a table at the side with my crew.. "Justin! Selena! Come here!!" Scooter yelled.. We both went to his table "hey fam" I said.. "Congrats biebs" they said.. I thank them .."Guys this is Selena" I said.. They all said hi to her and introduce themself to her. We sat in the middle and chat with each other. "Justin!" Scooter called.. I looked at him "yeah?" .. "Yall look cute together" he said laying his head back on the couch which caused me and Selena to laugh "really that was it?" I asked.."nah.. Ok seriously we have something important to tell you".. Selena put her hand on my lap and looked at scooter waiting for him to continue.. Actually so was I .. All of us were..