Chapter 19

Justin pov
I looked at Selena she was staring at the window while the car was jut moving.. "You okay?" I asked.. She looked at me and smiled.. "Yup.. You?" She asked "I'm alright myself" I said with a smile, she layed her head on my shoulder "thanks for inviting me" she said.."wouldn't want anyone else" I said, I saw her blush a little.

5 minutes later
"We're here!" Bruce yelled.. I looked up and saw all the interviewers and celebs getting ready to go on the red carpet. "Ready?" I asked Selena.. She nod and smiled, "thanks Bruce see Ya later" I said and gave him a fist bump.. I grabbed Selena's hand, getting out of the car.

Selena pov
Shit shit this is it!! I'm so not ready..I just didn't want to waste Justin's time, oh god..I'm not ready.
"Justin Bieber's turn!!" I heard a women say.. I thinks she's the leader for the placings on the red carpet. "Selena?" Justin called.. I looked at him "yeah?" I said.. "Ready?" I nodded. He grabbed my hand and leaded me to the carpet and where we were suppose to stand. Omg I was so nervous I was literally shaking you have no idea.. I really hope my face is okay In the pictures. I laughed to myself and looked down on the floor which caught Justin's attention "what?" He said.. "I was literally talking to myself in my head saying I hope I look good in the camera" I said.. He chuckles "don't worry u look amazing" he said.. We both looked at each other and smiled. "Who's you're date justin!?" One guy yelled.. I smiled to the camera and looked at justin, he was so happy he was smiling none stop at the cameras. "Justin.. Here" the girl who called justin just now said. Justin took my hand and we posed again..it was our last pose and then justin has to do his interview. "You're following me to the girl who will interview me okay?" Justin said.. "Alright" u said with a smile.

Couple of mins later..
"Hi justin, how are u"? The interviewer asked.. "I'm alright.. Really happy" he said which caused me to smile.. "Is it because of this gorgeous women right next to you" she said.. "Haha.. Maybe" justin replied while blushing.. I laughed and whacked his arm. "Adorable.. What's your name Hun?" She asked me.. "Selena..Selena Gomez" I said.. "Nice to meet you Selena, you both look so stunning!!" She said.. Me and justin said thank u and gave her a hug before we left her.

Justin pov
"Hahha maybe" I said.. Which made me blush. I felt Selena slapping my arm while laughing.. She's honestly the cutest! Lynda ( the interviewer ) asked some questions to Selena and she gladly answered with respect. "Nice to meet you Selena, you both look stunning" she said.. Me and Selena gave her a hug and thanked her. The interview went well then I expected it to go actually.
"Jb!!" I heard someone yell.. Me and Selena turned behind and saw meajor walking in homie style. "Whaddup man!" I said while doing our handshake..totally leaving Selena out for an accident.. "Man, I'm alright" he said while turning his head to Selena "what's up gorgeous what's you're name?" He asked., "Selena ..but u can stick with gorgeous" Selena said with a slight laugh.. Me and meajor laughed "cute" he said.. "Anyways bro imma see you later" I told meajor.. He agreed and we said our byes. "He's nice" Selena said with a smile.. "Yeah he is" i replied. We were about to go in but Selena stopped.. "Are u sure justin?" She asked.. "What do u mean? U just went on the red carpet with me.. What difference does it make?" I said.. "What about hailey?" She asked.. "Well you're my date today.. Not her, so don't worry about it" I said, she smiled and held my hands "Lego" she said while raising her left hand up and holding mine with her right.

Selena pov
We got in and everybody was doing their own shit.. Mining their own business, which I liked. I saw drake coming up to us which freaked me out.. I'm a huge fan of him!! "Yo bieber what's going on"?he asked .. "Nothing much bro.. But I gotta introduce u to this wonderful girl Selena.. Drake this is Selena..Selena this is drake" justin said.. I smiled and waved "hi drake" I said.. "Hii Selena" he said. "Man U excited.. Is it you're first time?" He asked me .. I giggled "yup".. "Anyways yall enjoy jb we both are nominated let's just hope is a tie" drake said which caused justin to smirk.

We both sat on our places.. We were actually at the first row.. Scary but amazing! I saw Taylor swift coming at my way and that's when I freaked.. "JJ" she said causing justin to look at her "Taylor!" He said with excitement.. He got up to hug her. "How are u bro" she asked "never better sis" he said.. She turn to look at me, she smiled. "Hi I'm taylor, you must be?".. "Selena" I said.. "Hi Selena, well I'm going to be sitting next to you so let's talk" she said quickly sitting next to me. "Are u and justin dating?" She whispered.. I laughed. "You know Taylor.. You're whispers ain't whispers at all.. U suck at it" justin said with a wink.. She showed her tongue and looked back at the stage. I think I should talk a lot  and mingle,I could actually be friends with Taylor. "Are you nominated?" I asked.. "Girl you know it! My swifties are amazing.. I love them" she said.. I smiled and looked at justin "she's sweet" I said.. "Yeah I think yall will be best of friends" he said. "Really?" Taylor said hearing our convos.. I laughed "eh.. U peeping?" Justin said.. "Well it's not really peeping if you're talking about me,flat ass" she said .. I laughed even harder.. "I think we will" I said with a smile., "well then here's my number and let's hang" she gave me hers and I gave her mine.

Few minutes later
"WELCOME YOUR HOST WILL FARRELL!!" One women said.. I quickly looked at Justin and so did he. "Omg!!!!! Will Farrell!" I screamed.. He started laughing "this is gonna be a one hella of a night" he said .. I smiled and looked infront. "DID YALL CLAP FOR ME? I DIDNT HEAR SHIT!" Will Farrell yelled on stage.. We all started screaming and clapping. "Yo bieber" will Farrell said.. "I know you're inlove with me a my shows..but you still don't own Chaka" will said while pointing at justin. Me and Taylor looked at Justin and started laughing . Justin blushes looking down at his lap while holding my right hand. Will comes down from stage "eh you blushing?" Will said which caused all of the audience to laugh.. He came right infront of us and I quickly held Taylor's hand with my left and came closer to her while laughing. "I'm asking u are u blushing" will said passing the mic to justin.. "Nah man.. Why u pick me to joke around at Huh? Go for Kevin or something" justin said while we all laughed. "I saw you're tweets bout me.. Owning Chaka and shit that's why" will said.. "Man Chaka would want me than u" justin said and laughed afterwards. "We're not done yet!! Imma scratch u later!" Will Farrell yelled while being pulled by the securities bringing him back up stage. I laughed "justin is this a scene?" I asked.. "Yup.. Not mine tho.. But the securities yeah" he said with a chuckle. I smiled and layed my head on his shoulder, Taylor saw me and justin and she smiled.. "What?" Justin asked.. "I would really ship yall hard if yall dated" she said getting a little shy with her opinion.. I blushed hiding my face on Justin's neck causing him to smile.. "I would too" I heard him whisper thinking i wouldn't hear.. But I did .. I looked up face to face with him.. "U would what?" I asked.. "Ship us" he said.. "Really?" I asked... He didn't say anything except smiling and nodding his head. I smiled and lay back down on his shoulder... This is going to be a fun/great night