Chapter 8

Justin pov
"So this is how your room looks like"she said "yeah" I replied. "Why is there two blankets?Like one on the bed and one on the couch" she asked "oh um selena slept on my bed yesterday so yeah" i responded. "Oh ok, give me a sec" hailey said while getting out of the room to God knows where,I don't really care at this point.
5 minutes later I went downstairs and saw selena playing with her phone while watching over jazzy and Ella. "Btw your girlfriend will be back for dinner" I heard selena said without a care. "She's not my girlfriend" I said period-ing it with a serious tone. Selena switched off her phone walking to me "well that's not what she thinks,hunny" Selena said while walking away to the kitchen. I don't know why but I sense jealousy. But selena doesn't like me,I think I'm just overreacting. I followed selena to the kitchen and saw her washing the dishes "what did I tell you about washing the dishes, your not a servant I don't want you to ever feel that way" I said with all honesty. Selena turn the tap off, looking at me "do you think that blondie is gonna wash the dishes for you"? Selena asked more like said tho. I gave her a look and walked closer to her, too close that I think I'm just infront of her body. "I don't need her to wash it for me, I can do it" I said "fine" Selena replied moving away from me, basically leaving me alone again.

Selena pov
That was really awkward, was i making it too obvious that I was jealous with that blonde sicko. I think I was. .. Maybe I should leave, I won't want to see her face eating my food and treating me like a servant. I mean justin is right it's not nice to feel that way of yourself, but I wasn't feeling that way when I was washing the dishes because I wanted to do it.. Nobody asked me to. "Selena"? Ella asked "yes sweetie"? I replied. "Can u stay over again"? Ella said "hunny I don't think that's going to work because your daddy has a quest tonight" I said. "Yeah... Hailey" I heard jazzy saying sadly. All I could do was stay silent because there's nothing really I can do. "Selena"? Justin said "yes"? I replied. "are you gonna stay the night"? He asked "no, I really don't think this is the time,I'll see you tomorrow" I said. Justin was about to say something till the door bell made a sound. Great I whispered to only myself, justin went and opened the door and there came the blonde freak. "Hi baby biebers!! And hi babysitter" she said which caused me to chuckle at her stupidity. I took my hand bag and was about to leave till justin closed the door giving me a sort death stare. "What"? I asked "where do u think your going" he said. "home" I said opening the door again till I heard a lil cute voice say "can I follow Selena back home, I mean she's coming back tomorrow" Ella said which caused hailey to roll her eyes. "Im alright with that" I said with a smile. "Please daddy" jazzy asked. "Yeah alright.. Jazzy"? Justin said while he noticed jazzy giving a pouty lips to me. "I'm good, I wanna take care of u" jazzy said which made me smile so big. Hailey was literally not paying attention at all. What a "girlfriend" I thought. "Justin let's eat please I'm starved" hailey said "uhuh ok" he replied without paying attention. I really hope they don't work out,because she looks like a bitchy person,jazzy and Ella wouldn't be healthy around her. I know I have no rights of saying this but I'm just stating the obvious.

I opened the door and grabed Ella's hand and walked out till justin stopped us. "Please don't think I'm a bitch or a man whore, cause she really means nothing to me and it really hurts when people think of me that way" justin said which made me soften. "Don't worry justin, I don't think your a bitch and what's more important is what you think about yourself, it's alright if people think u are a bitch cause at least you know your not" I said which caused him to smile and close the front door of the house. I made my way to the front door but the passenger seat to open the door for Ella. "Thank you" she said with all manners "welcome,hunny.. Go sleep alright"? I said "okay" she said with a smile. Gosh this is gonna be a long night, hope everything goes smoothly.