Chapter 37

(Sexual content)
"Why are u guys wet" bruce asked, I was going to reply till justin started laughing "what?" I said .. "Wet" justin said and started laughing again. I looked at him and started shaking my head "because he threw sand at me so I splash water at him and that's how it all started" I said with a slight giggle. "Justin.. Was that planned??" Bruce asked.. "Hell no" justin replied with a chuckle.

Bruce stopped as we reached the hotel. He came out and opened my door "thank you" I said, "I'll see y'all soon" bruce said and went back in his car and drove off. I looked at justin and smirked as I saw his hair messed up because of the water, to be honest he actually looked hot. Justin gave me the confused look "what?".. "You look hot with messy hair" I said, he chuckled and grabbed my hand leading me in the hotel. We got in the elevator and waited till it reached our floor, justin let me go first and followed behind. Suddenly I felt someone slap my ass, I turned around and saw justin having the biggest smirk ever. "You are getting it tonight" I said "oh baby, so are you" justin replied, justin slide the card in and once it showed the colour green, I opened the door and waited till justin gets in. I let go of the door while it closes itself automatically, I walked to the couch and sat down like a lazy piece of shit. "Eyyy you guys are back" Alfredo said while walking out of his room, I looked at him and smiled "what did you do while we were gone?" I asked.. "Tv..sleep..phone..bathe..tv.." I chuckled and shook my head "you didn't eat yet?" I asked, he looked at me "shit! I forgot to eat" Alfredo said while quickly getting up and ran to the phone to order room service, I laughed at how hope careless he can be sometimes. "Come in the room" I heard someone whisper, I turned around and saw justin walking back to our room, "fredo we'll see you later" I said and walked in our room. I closed and locked the door,I turned around and saw Justin laying down on the bed, I coughed purposely to get his attention. Justin looked at me and told me to sit next to him, I did as he wished "what's up?" I said "I ordered room service" he said and gave a wink at the end. Oh I know where he's going with this.. I smirked "room service?? You got whip cream and all?" I asked, he chuckled "I made sure".

"Thank you" justin said to the guy who brought the food, justin gave him a $100 tip and took a picture with him as well since he's a fan. "Let's go" justin said while pushing the cart in our room, I closed/locked the door and sat down on the bed, justin took the plate that had red velvet and a hot lava cake. Justin gave me mine and took his, once we took our first bite we both moaned at the same time. "Baby you got to try this" justin said and fed me his cake, I moaned "that's good, here try mine" I said and fed him mine, "woah...I'm not really a red velvet fan. But that's heaven" justin said and rolled his eyes over the magnificent taste. Once we were done eating, justin laid the plates that had strawberries covered with chocolate on the bed and fed me one, I took a bite a moaned again "it's so delicious" I said "I know baby" justin said and ate the other half. I stared at justin as he was looking down at the covers, I guess he felt me staring so he looked at me. We're both was just looking at each other without saying a word, justin came closer to me and kissed my lips. Once our lips left each other's, I grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him closer to me again. I kissed justin which turned into a 2 minutes make out session, justin grabbed my thigh tightly and rubbed it with his thumb up and down. "Justin" I said out of breath, he looked at me with loving eyes "I want you" I said which shocked him "you sure?" He asked, "baby I just want you" I said and pulled him closer again, he smirked "then I'm gonna love you so hard, that your gonna scream and moan my name so loud" justin said feeling proud already. "Come and get it" I said seductively, Justin stood up and took  off his shirt and threw it on the floor, he came on the bed and was on top of me. Justin took off my dress.. Leaving me dress-less, he stared at my bra and started smiling like a little boy who finally got his candy, "come to daddy" justin whispered and took off my bra. Justin kissed my stomach, with every kissed he'll go up till he was already near my boobs, Justin kissed my nipples and started sucking on it. I moaned at how good it felt, justin started licking it like it was a lollipop. Once he was done he kissed my lips while massaging my left boobs, Justin broke the kiss and took off his pants but leaving on his boxers. I took off my panties and threw it at the small couch, Justin kissed my stomach again but went down instead of up, he kissed my pantie line "baby your already wet" he said while leaving a smirk on his lips. He licked my clit and started sucking it "baby" I moaned a little louder than I expected, Justin spread my folds with his long fingers that I was very well acquainted with. Justin blew against my clit, making me gasp. My eyes opening suddenly. I looked down at justin, seeing his hazel eyes staring deeply into mine. He slowly closed them, wrapping his lips around my folds, tugging them before letting them go. His tongue slid between my folds, licking my clit like it was a piece of candy. Justin gripped my legs tighter as they threatened to close. My fingers found his head full of hair, pulling the ends as I arched my pelvis, helping justin out a bit. I moaned too much that I gasped for air after every moan, my eyes closed tightly as I felt him driving me down the right path. I was near my orgasm and I'm sure justin knew as well since he went rougher, he's eyes glancing up at mine ever so often. I felt my toes curled as I yelled his name. Seconds later my body seeped my cum onto his tongue, making me tense every inch of my body. "Justin" I said breathlessly, he looked at me and gave me a kiss on the lips. "I love you" I said, "I love u too baby" he said.

I saw Justin crawling off the bed and walked to his luggage, he took out a condom and came back on the bed. He took off his boxers and put the condom on, "you ready??" Justin asked. I nod my head, justin put his penis in me which made me wanna tear so bad cause of its pain. "You okay?" Justin ask worried, "I am"I said and closed my eyes trying to get over the pain. As justin goes in and out the pain had faded into pleasure, I moaned so loud which made justin smile "baby I want you to scream my name so loud that the neighbours can hear" justin said. "Justin..." I moaned while gripping the sheets as he goes harder and harder inside of me. I got so frustrated that I flip justin over and now I'm on top of him, I started jumping up and down which caused justin to release a loud moan "selena!" Justin yelled reaching his climax. I kept on going till it hit my g-spot "Omgod!" I yelled as the pleasure became so good. Me and justin released at the same time, I was still ontop of him. I was too tired to get off, I tighten my walls around Justin's dick which made him arch his back and eyes roll back in pleasure "I love that" justin said. "I love you" I said, "I love u too baby" he replied. I got off justin and fell on the floor "oh my gosh are u okay?" Justin asked, I started laughing "nope..my vagina is sore..it hurts when I walk". "Oh baby come here"justin said, he carried me and laid me on the bed. "Do you wanna take a shower now or tomorrow??" He asked, "what do u think??" I asked.. Justin looked up at the ceiling as he thinks "I'm gonna shower,I can run a bath for you" he said. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek "thank you" I said.

Justin pov
Woah I can't believe we just made love. Yes I said made love instead of sex, if I really love a girl so much I won't call it sex. I don't really like using that word. I turn the tap and warm water started running down to the batch tub. Once it was done, I walked out of the bathroom and saw selena playing with her phone. "Baby" I said and carried her again bridal style, I laid her down in the warm bath tub, she moaned "thank you my baby" she said. I kissed her head and went in the shower and cleaned my self out as well.