Chapter 31

"Bye guys.. Thank you for this special day" justin said while waving them goodbye. We got out of the building and waited for our driver to arrive. "You guys do know we're leaving now right?? Like legit Indonesia.." Scooter said while looking at both me and justin. "Oh, we all didn't know that.. Our bags are still in the ho-" jenny got interrupted by scooter, "it's all in the car" he said. "Oh.." Jenny said awkwardly. "So we're leaving, like right now?" Justin asked.. "Yes justin" scooter confirmed.
Three cars appeared on the driveway, it stopped as they were already infront of us. "Justin..selena..jenny..pattie..kenny. My car" Bruce said, I smiled and walked up to him "hi Bruce" and gave him a hug as he did the same. "Whaddup Bruce!" Justin said while giving him a hug as well. Pattie sat infront, kenny and jenny sat at the back with me and Justin. "Yall got space?" Bruce asked.. "Yup" we four said in the same time.

I took out my phone to check my Twitter and Instagram, there were tags in instagram and there were mentions in Twitter.. I really wonder what it is.
I went on Instagram and saw a fan account called (jelenaendlesslove) posted a picture of me and justin with the caption "this two beats my love for miley and Liam 100%".. I smiled and offed my phone afterwards.
I looked outside of the window and saw that we are already at the airport.. Like wow, that was damn fast.

Justin pov
As I looked at selena I saw her looking at the window, what is she thinking about this time.. "Baby.." I said while patting her lap, she looked at me with a smile "yeah?" She replied.. "You okay?" I asked.. "Yeah of course, I was just looking outside and I saw that we were already at the airport" she said.. I chuckled "that fast Huh??" I answered.. She giggled and nod her head up and down.

"Okay we're here.. I'll see you guys later.. Enjoy your flight and have a safe one" Bruce said while turning back to look at all of us. We all said our byes to Bruce and went to the back to take our luggages. "May I?" A guy said to selena.. Just selena though, I looked at him as he grabbed her bags and "accidentally" touched her hand and smiled at her... Are you for real right now. Selena was blushing... Are u fucking kidding me??.. "Thank you" she said and walked in the building. I walked next to her "fuck you" I whispered.. She looked at me with a smirk "later at the airplane??" She asked.. I looked at her and shook my head "you fucking did that on purpose to make me jealous didn't you?" I asked.. She laughed "you were watching like I was gonna rape him or something that's why I had the shot!" She started laughing again.. I pushed her.. Gently of course.. "He might have raped you" I said with a chuckle.. "I'm sure if I didn't know you and you did something like that, I would have thought u would have raped me as well then" she said with a smirk.. "I don't rape.. I'll make you mine and then I'll make love to you" I said feeling proud. "Fuck you.. You're horny" she said while slapping my arm.. I laughed and hugged her from the back.. "I love you" I said.. She stayed silent till I turned her around, facing me. "I love you" I said while griping her cheeks, staring deeply into her eyes.. She started blushing "I love you too.. And your honestly making me horny" she said with a giggle.. I started laughing "oh really" I said with a sexy whisper.. She pushed me and started walking again but with jenny and my mom.

"What the hell..did I just hear" Alfredo said while covering his ears.. I laughed so loud that all of them stopped and turn to look at me, I covered my mouth and started laughing again.. "Are you crazy?" Kenny asked.. "No! Alfredo told me something and I couldn't stop laughing" I said.. "Oh ok.. Shoot me" he said while looking at Alfredo. I looked at Alfredo and did hand signals 'no'. Alfredo got what I meant and he did his usual stupid remarks.. He did a gun sign with his hands and "shot" kenny.. He laughed and walked out after that. Kenny shook his head.. "Sometimes, I just want to carry him and throw him in the sewer" he said.. I laughed "can I join u?" I asked.. "Sure why not" he said with a chuckle.

We checked in our bags and went outside to get in our private plane.. "Enjoy your flight" a girl said while smiling at me "thank you" I said while getting in.. Selena ran next to me and slapped my ass.. "Are you really still horny?" I asked.. "It's not easy to get rid of me okay?" She said with a giggle.. I laughed and grabbed her hands pulling her closer to me so I can whisper something in her ear.. "That's good then.. We're both turned on right now".. She smiled and kissed my cheek.
We got in the plane.. "I'm gonna knock off.. I don't know bout yall" Alfredo said while sitting on the seat, "me too" Jenny said doing the same.
I walked to where my mom was.. "Mom??" I said.. "Yes hunny.." She replied.. "Can the girls sleep with you tonight??" I asked.. She laughed "okay".. I kissed her cheek and left her sight.. "YALL I'm gonna sleep too" I said motioning selena to the room.. "Night" selena said and followed me.
She finally got in, I quickly closed the door and locked it.. She wasted no time to kiss me, I grabbed her thighs carrying her up to my waist, still kissing her while rubbing her thighs with my thumb.. She let go of her grip at my neck and went down to my chest to my abs rubbing it as well.. She broke the 3 minutes make out and looked me, "I think we should wait for all of them to sleep.." She said.. I nod my head and let her down, "your right.. Let's go out" I said while opening the door.. Seeing them still awake.. Great.

"Thought Y'all are gonna sleep?" Kenny asked.. "I'm not that sleepy" selena said while seating on the seat beside mine. "How are you guys doing?" We all turned to look who it was and it was the pilot.. "Alright" we all said together.. The pilot looked at selena and me "can I get a picture with her?" He said.. Selena looked at me with a shock face. "Umm Ya sure.." I said and took his phone, he bend down to the same level as selena.. I took the picture and gave the phone back to him "thank you.. She's really beautiful.. You're lucky" he said while patting my back leaving all of our sight. Selena started laughing.. "What the fuck!" Alfredo said in shock.. I chuckled and shrugged my shoulders. 
Few minutes later
Me and selena watched the tv, waiting for all of them to sleep.. The only person awake was Alfredo, but he fell asleep eventually. "Thank god.." I said while looking at selena asleep.. I smiled.. She's tired.. Maybe some other time, like a more special time.. I don't wanna force her. I carried her bridal style and brought her in the room, I laid her on the bed and pulled the covers up to her length.. "I love you" I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I closed the door and went back to my side of the bed and knocked of right away.