Chapter 4

Justin's pov
As I saw selena laugh all I could do is laugh back. To be honest her laugh is adorable but whatever. "Hey, selena right?" I said. "Yup that's me haha" she laughed innocently. "So are u gonna be the one who babysits my kids?" "Yup, I mean unless you don't want me to" she said. Of course I would love her to be my kids babysitter she seems so nice to even say no to. "Why wouldn't i?" Because u spilled the coffee on me? I whispered to her ear. She laughed "sorry about that". About what? Vanessa asked out of sudden
Nothing! Me and selena said in the same time which caused her to chuckle. "Ok I'll see you two later,I gotta job to do" she said. We said goodbye to vanessa before she left.

Selena's pov
Ok so I have to go to the studio and I'm going to be back around 5, if there's anything let me know alright? Before I leave, I wanna introduce you to my two angels. Follow me up Justin said . "Ella and jazzy? This is selena, she's going to be babysitting you guys for now on. Be nice alright? I'm going to the studio I'll be back soon" He said right before kissing their foreheads. "Bye daddy" they both said in the same time. Justin drag me out of the room as he told me "take care of them,okay? I'll be back soon" he said with a smile and with that he left. To be honest Justin's so sweet, I thought his going to be mean to me or something but I thought wrong, or maybe it's to early to say.
Selena? Ella asked
Yes sweetie? I asked
I'm hungry.. I mean we're hungry. she said
Oh alright I'll get your food I said. Couple of minutes later they fell asleep and it was like 4:50 right now,justin should be home soon.. I went to wash the dishes that was left as I hear the front door open I didn't really bother...

Justin's pov
I unlocked the front door and went in the house. I heard water running from the sink so I guess it's selena washing dishes. "Selena?" I said. "Yeah?" She said.
"What are you doing?" I said "I'm washing the dishes, what does it look like?" She said
"Well... You do know you're the babysitter so it's ok, you don't need to wash the dishes" I said. "It's fine" she said stubbornly. So I left it be then. "Where's Ella and jazzy?"
"Assleep" she said. Ok this is awkward... What should I say? Should I just leave her or...
"I'm gonna leave now, Vanessa's outside" she said about to get out from the front door till i grabbed her arm saying thank you and she replied with a welcome and left. I was gonna close the door until vanessa started yelling my name "JUSTIN!"
"Yes?" I asked. "So what do you think?" She asked. "About?" I asked. "Selena... Duh" she said making me sound dumb. "Yeah, she's not too bad" I said. "I see the way you stare at her" she said as she gave me a wink. "Ya Ya ya" I said while closing the door leaving her outside.

Do I like her tho? I mean it's too early to even know. Maybe I just got too caught up about her not being an actual crazy girl.. And I thought that's what I want my girlfriend to be even better if she isn't famous. Omg! Stop thinking about her justin!! Stop stop!!
Hmmmm... Selena what a beautiful name tho. Omg justin!! Go check up on your daughters giezzz! I thought to myself.