Chapter 27

As we got in, we all decided to chill and just relax on the seats. I sat at the first row with justin, as he ask me to. "Are you tired"? He asked.. I looked at him giving him a smile in return of his care.. "I'm actually not..you?" I replied.. "Me too baby" he said.

"Guys guys!!" Alfredo called out.. Me and justin looked at him with the question look. "let's take a picture!" He said.. We agreed to it obviously.. "Ryan.. Take it for us" fredo said while giving the phone. Ryan took it, "smile bitches" he said.. But of course we didn't.. We did something different than just a smile. I put my legs on justin while doing the kissy face, fredo showed his tung and justin gave the 'giving up' look.. Ryan started laughing, this is the best picture ever! He said with excitement.. Ryan gave the phone to fredo while leaving our side. "This picture is dope" fredo said with a chuckle.. Me and Justin got up to see the picture but fredo moved his phone away.. "I'll post it.. And by then you'll see" fredo said while leaving. I sighed "he's annoying" I said.. "Tell me about it" justin said. Justin checked the time and it was 9 so he decided to put the girls to sleep.

Few minutes later
"Baby??" Justin called out.. "Yes?" I answered. "Are you tired?" He asked.. I nodded my head as a sign I am, he called me to come over to his chair so I did.. I sat on his lap, cuddling to he's chest..
"Across the ocean, across the sea
Starting to forget the way you look at me now
Over the mountains, across the sky,
Need to see your face, I need to look in your eyes

Through the storm and through the clouds
Bumps on the road and upside down now
I know it's hard, babe, to sleep at night
Don't you worry
'cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Through the sorrow, and the fights,
Don't you worry
'cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

All alone, in my room
Waiting for your phone call to come soon
And for you, oh, I would walk a thousand miles,
To be in your arms, holding my heart

Oh, I,
Oh, I,
I love you
And everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Through the long nights
And the bright lights
Don't you worry
'cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

You know that I care for you
I'll always be there for you
I promise I will stay right here, yeah

I know that you want me too,
Baby we can make it through anything
'Cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Through the sorrow, and the fights,
Don't you worry
'cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Through the sorrow, and the fights,
Don't you worry
Everything's gonna be alright" justin sang to me. I rubbed the tear that appeared in my eyes, "I love you" justin said which made my heart beat go faster and faster.. I looked into his eyes "I love you justin bieber" I said.. I took this as an opportunity to kiss him for the first time since today's day was special to me. I went closer to him.. And kissed him at the lips, he got shocked at first but he kissed back eventually.

"What was that for"? He asked.. "I guess since we both said we love each other.. Today's day was special to me.. So I wanted to make it even special" I said while giving him a wink. He chuckled and gave me a tight hug. "Baby lets go sleep.. We gotta wake up early tomorrow" justin said. I agreed and followed him to the only room in the plane. Justin took off he's shirt and left his sweatpants on, he jumped on the bed and pulled the covers over him. I went to the other side, justin pulled the covers over me. I felt a vibration coming from my phone so I decided to check what it was and it was the picture of me, justin and fredo.. He's caption was "we got swag that nobody can have" I giggled and pressed like and I decided to comment as well.. "Dope picture!".. I switched off my phone and looked at justin staring at the picture of the three of us as well in his phone.. He liked it and switched off he's phone as well. Justin turned around face to face at me, "goodnight baby.. I love you" he said.. I smiled "goodnight love, I love you too" I said and gave him a peck on the lips.

Next morning.
Justin pov
I woke up by Alfredo shaking me.. I looked up at him and showed him my middle finger, "what do u want"? I asked.. "Selena is still sleeping... We're gonna land by 1 hours time.. Make sure to set a time to wake up because I ain't waking her up for shit" Alfredo said which caused me to smirk.. "Don't worry chicken shit.. I'll do it" I said, sounding braver as ever.. "Ok" fredo said while chuckling, he left the room after that. I looked at selena seeing her peacefully asleep.. I kissed her cheek, pulling her closer to my chest.. I cuddled up with her, this is what I want.. This is what I need... I love her so much, no one can ever make me change the thoughts and feelings I have for this beautiful women right next to me..

1 hour later
"Fucker I told you to put the timer" Alfredo yelled so I would wake up.. I quickly got up, "chill your damn tits man" I said.. He walked out while shaking his head, ok fine.. I don't blame him on this. I crawled on the bed "selena..baby..wake up hunny.. We gotta go" I said while shaking her.. She groaned "I don't want to" she said with her sleepy voice.. "Do you want me to carry you?" I asked.. "Please??" She asked.. I sighed and stood up from the bed, I walked to her side and carried her bridal style still asleep on my arms. "Wow.. I guess I'll be carrying your bags then" Alfredo said.. I nodded and mouthed 'thank you' to him for being such a 'sweet' friend. I walked down the stairs, it was hot.. I wasn't complaining cause it's actually really cold in LA.. I just needed the heat for a while.

The car came and stopped infront of us, an old guy came out and helped us with putting the bags in the boot.. "Thank you, sir" I said.. "No problem, Mr Bieber" he said. I layed selena on my lap at the back seat. I had Alfredo and jenny next to me while Ryan was at the last seat and scooter at the passenger seat.. "Selena must be really tired Huh" scooter said.. "Very" I heard her mumble, I smiled and kissed her head smelling her lóreal shampoo.. Yes I know which brand she has... Weird?? Definitely.

We reached the hotel and got out of the car.. "may I?" One of the bag collectors said "thanks" I replied. We got in the lift "what floor are we in??" Selena asked.. "22" I said.. "Wow that's high" fredo said.. "We're just 16" he continued. The lift stopped at 16 which is Alfredo's floor.. "Okay both of you, see you later" he said while waving at us. The door closed and continued its moving, "when does rehearsals start??" Selena asked.. "At 5pm" I said with excitement and exhaustion. "Awww hunny you'll be fine" Selena replied. Our level finally came up, I opened the door letting Selena go out first.. As she leads the way "I guess this is our room??" She said.. I looked at the number "yup!.. Smart girl" I said while using the card to open the door.. It opened, we got in and I think we almost shat in our pants.. "This...is...beautiful.." Selena said... I looked at her "right???" I said, we walked in our rooms and set our bags down.. "Shit!" I yelled which gave Selena a fright.. "What!?" Selena asked.. I fell on the floor and rubbed my face up and down.. "What!?" Selena yelled this time.. "Jazzy and ella"..