Chapter 24

Him...its him...blue eyes guy.. Oh god I just feel like fainting right now.
"Not too soon Huh" he said with a smirk, I quickly look down at the floor "I was actually about to go up to you're floor and ask if you want to have dinner with me" he said, i could feel justin looking at me and him, sort of confused. "I.." Too late for my words because justin interrupted me "can't you see me here or are u just blind with that blue eyes U have" justin said like he was jealous or something. I gasped "justin.." I said lowly.. "Sorry..why are you here? Aren't you like a famous singer who I don't give a fuck about.. And I'm asking this beautiful girl out not you, so what business do u have?" He said.. Justin started laughing and of course in a sarcastic way.. "She's with me..do u want any other deeper details?" Justin asked rudely. I really didn't know what to do,but I had to say something. "Well... The lady has to answer me, like I said.. I asked her not you..what are u? Her brother,sure hell you're not her boyfriend cause she was flirting with me yesterday as well..or maybe not!" He snapped looking at me.. Justin kept quiet while looking at me as well waiting for my answer. "Well?" He asked.. "Honestly..you're handsome..a charmer and so kind" I paused which made him smile really wide but Justin's face was disappointed and that hurt me a lot.. "But.. I don't even know you're name.. I don't even know you, and I know u wanted to know me with this date.. But I can't, justin... Is my boyfriend not my brother and I wasn't flirting with you, I was telling u to watch out because you were literally blind and I'm sure you were not lost by my eyes." I said snapping him because he surely annoyed the hell out of me. Justin quickly looked at me and smiled while the other guy gave a bitchy look "it's Cameron btw" he said and went in the elevator. I sighed and look down at the floor "boyfriend?" Justin asked.. I quickly snapped and looked at justin, I giggled "yeah sorry?" I said.. He laughed "sorry?" He asked.. "Girl, I don't know about you but I'm honestly inlove with u.." He said. My eyes widened and I felt my cheek becoming red. "You.. Like me?" I asked.. "I think I gave lots of hints.." He said with a chuckle, I laughed and started covering my face because I was blushing way too much.. "And I swear I wished I told u sooner because a guy like him, can steal a beautiful women like you" he said, I blushed even more.. "Uh justin?" I said.. He looked at me with a questioned look "can we put jazzy and Ella on the couch then we can continue?" I said with a chuckle. He laughed "good idea".

We got in my apartment and we laid jazzy and ella on the couch. We stood there for quite some time, "so?" He asked.. "I'm so glad they didn't hear any of that" I said.. And I saw justin smile turn into a heartbroken face and I instantly knew what he thought, "nonono I meant Cameron" I said quickly walking closer to him giving him a hug, I laid my head on his chest hearing his heartbeat calming down.. "I like you too.. Always did." I said while looking face to face with him. He smiled "really?" He asked.."yup.. And guess what?" I said.. "What?" He replied.. "I would still say no if you weren't here today" I said with a giggle.. "Cause I only have one guy in my heart" I said.. "Me?" He asked.. "No..justin no" I said sounding sarcastic as possible.. He chuckled "me too" he said. I blushed and looked away from his face.. He smirked and use his pointer finger to push my face, looking back at him "will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me.. I nod my head "yes..In every language" I said, he smiled and gave a kiss on my cheek.. "Since that's settle.. Let's pack!" Justin said in excitement, I giggled while grabbing he's hand and bringing him in my room to help me pack.

"That's it!" I said with relief .. "Thank God" justin yelled while stretching, "thank you" I said while pinching his nose.. He smiled "welcome".
"DADDY!" We heard jazzy yell, we quickly ran out and saw her crying.. "Baby what's wrong" justin asked.. "I had a nightmare.." She said. I walked to her and bend down to her level, I gave her a hug "whatever it is my dear, you will always be save with us" I said with a small smile.. She smiled back and returned a hug as well.
"What's going on?" Ella asked out of sudden, "nothing we're just about to eat" justin said while placing his hands on his stomach.. "Can we have Friday's!!!" Jazzy said.. We three looked at justin waiting for he's response, "since it's Friday...why not!" Justin said. Jazzy and Ella cheered and started jumping up and down, "okay girls calm down..lets go!" Justin said. They both ran outside as me and justin carry the bags that I would be bringing on tour. I locked the door and went in the elevator where justin and the girls were at, I pressed the car park level and we waited till we reached the floor. We got in the car, justin put the key in the ignition and started driving. I looked at the window staring at space I guess, that I didn't even notice that justin was talking to me. "Selena"!

Justin pov
"Selena!" I said a little bit louder than I expected. "Sorry I was daydreaming" Selena said with a chuckle.. "Are u okay?" I asked her.. "Yeah I'm alright, why?" She asked.. "You seem quiet" I said truthfully.. "I'm just a little tired" she replied while laying her head back on the head rest. The whole ride was silent, all I heard was the radio.. I know Selena is more than tired, I know that she's thinking a lot but I also know that she won't tell me, especially right now..with my kids at the back as well. I sighed without knowing I did it for real. "What's wrong?" Selena asked.. "Nothing" I said, "justin, please?" She said innocently. I smiled "you're cute... But that's not going to work for now" I said with a smirk, she groaned throwing her purse on the floor playfully.. I started laughing, she cut her acting and started laughing as well.. "You never fail to make me smile" I said .. She blushed "you never fail to make me happy" she said while giving me a kiss on the cheek. I placed my hand on her lap and she placed her hand on my hand, I hope everything will be fine. The tour, my kids, my family, Selena.