Chapter 6

Selena pov
It was 5.30 and justin left at 3.00 that was quite long to me.. I'm not complaining tho I kinda like his house,I feel safe. I put Ella and jazzy to sleep 5 minutes ago but I think I should check up on them. I opened the door to their room and saw them sleeping peacefully it was so cute all I could do was smile. I closed the door and went down stairs to the living room, taking a sit on the couch and one think just came out on my mind. How justin smiled when he opened the door. It was weird, it was like a cheerful and joyful kind of smile. I blushed while thinking of his smile back. With all that thinking I fell asleep. Probably gonna regret it when I wake up or worst comes to worst justin will wake me up with an angry face.

Justin pov
Hey scooter it's like 5.45 I think I should head back before the jam starts. My babysitter is there too. "Alright" scooter said. We said our good byes and I left. I got in the car and drove home in like 6 minutes. I unlocked the door and got in the house as one thing caught my eye. Selena sleeping... I looked at my watch to see what time it is,it was already 6. I went to selena, I bend down and whispered "selena" ... "Wake up" ... "It's 6"
I heard her groan, I wanted to laugh so badly but I didn't for the sake of her waking up. I left her for awhile to give her a few minutes and went up to change to more comfy clothes than jeans and a v neck shirt. I used a grey sweat pants with a red shirt and I thought I should give selena clothes I think she would want to shower but I'll just wait for her to ask. I went downstairs and selena was still asleep. "Seeeeeleeeenaaaaa" I said and touched her hand, she released a moan which caused me to smile. Her eyes opened and saw mine, she quickly got up and said "sorry!!! Omg I didn't know I fell asleep I didn't mean to" she said not stoping her words. "Shussssh it's ok, you're tired" I said. Is Ella and jazzy fine? Selena asked and I replied with a simple yes. Selena do you want to shower? If u do I'll give u my clothes I said and she replied saying "alright, I don't mind thanks". I gave her my clothes and left the room she was in.

Selena pov
Crap! That was embarrassing!! He saw me sleep! I looked horrible. But also he was so nice I'm surprised he didn't like scream at me or something. He even gave me his clothes to use, how sweet. It took me 4 minutes to finish bathing and change. I went down stairs and saw justin making his girls food. "Need help"? I asked "I got this" justin said..With that I smiled. "I'm going to make them sleep just give me a few" justin said. "Alright" I replied.. Wait!! We want selena too I heard jazzy say which caused justin to chuckle "alright, selena can follow us" justin said which made me smile. Ok girls lets go I said while they both cheered.

1 hour later
Guys!!! Come on stop jumping on your beds go to sleep now! Justin said in annoyance. They both quickly layed down saying "goodnight daddy and sweet selly" I started giggling saying "that's a cute name" as justin smiled. We left the room and I heard justin say "let's go eat dinner I'm hungry and exhausted" I replied saying "tell me about it".

Justin pov
How's what you're eating? I asked selena "its alright" she replied.  I have to tell her about the butt call that happen today, I can't believe I almost forgot. "Selena"? I said "yeah"? She said "you know u butt called me just now and I heard u sing the feeling" i said. She was silent but she looked like she was gonna cry or something.. "WHAT!" Selena yelled too loud that I think she noticed cause she said sorry right after. "HAHAHAHA yup u did" I said  "omg! Great!" She said while laughing. I yawned accidentally "sorry I didn't mean to-" I said but I was interrupted "nonono it's fine it's actually late I should get back" she said as I looked at my phone it was 10.45 it was close to 11 I wouldn't like it if she left because it's very late anything could happen.. "Selena stay overnight" I ordered more like asking "what!? Are u crazy it's fine" she said "it's almost 11 I'm not letting u go home, anything could happen" I said. I heard her sigh "fine" she said "u can sleep In my room, I'll sleep on the couch" I told her "nonono I'll sleep on the couch" Selena said "Selena don't be silly, u know I'll never allow that" I said period-ing it. "Fine" she said as we both went up stairs I showed her my room and she quickly layed on the bed "goodnight" she said "goodnight" I replied but I don't think she heard since she knocked out, how cute. I slept on the couch infront of my bed and I knocked out straight after too. What a long night...