Chapter 36

Bruce suddenly slowed down and parked his car next to a building which I can't see since I'm in the middle. "enjoy" Bruce said with a wink at the end.. I'm so confuse! "Ok let's go" justin said while getting out of the car, he held the door for me and closed it once I got out. I looked at the building and still not familiar with it "what is this place"? I asked.. "Oh you'll know" he replied. Justin opened the door for me to get in first like the gentlemen he is "thank you" I said. Once we got in it was full of darkness.. I couldn't see anything "justin.. It's dark" I said while trying to pat him but there wasn't anything there "justin!" I yelled. I'm going to kill this idiot once he switches on the light. "Okay this isn't funny" I said.. Yes ok I am afraid.. A little bit. "Ok on" I heard a male voice say, out of sudden there was fairy lights on and I can finally see that assholes face.. "Omg you ass!" I said while running to him and slapping his arm "I'm sorry..it was funny at first" he said "will it be funny if I left you" I said playfully which made him silent "the lights is pretty don't you think" justin change the subject, I laughed and hugged him at the side "it is.. Thank you" I said, "babe.. This isn't half of it" justin said and snapped his fingers at the end which made the candle lights on the table light up and showed us two chairs across each other. Justin grabbed my hand and pulled out my chair, once I sat down he pulled it infront a little bit and then he sat on his chair. "Are u hungry?" He asked, I nod my head with a smile "jack!!" Justin yelled but not in a rude way though. Suddenly this 30 year old looking guy came up with 2 plates of spaghetti, I gasped "my favourite!!" I said.. "I know" justin replied with a smirk on his face. We started eating as jack came back to serve us our drinks which was red wine, "I don't like red wine.." I said.. Justin quickly looked at me with worried eyes that he messed up with my likings, I started laughing "I'm joking" I said, he gave me the middle finger and started eating again.

Justin pov
"I don't like red wine" Selena said with a serious face, I looked at her worried knowing that I messed up her likings "I'm joking" she said while laughing.. I showed her my middle finger and continued eating. "You know..even though if I didn't like red wine, I'll still drink it cause I'm not picky so I don't really mind anything okay?" She said bringing a smile on my face knowing she isn't spoilt. "I know" I said giving her a cheeky smile.

Few minutes later..
"okay..so nows my favourite part of this dinner, and I'm sure it will be yours as well" I said while wiggling my eyebrows, she started laughing "are we thinking the same thing?" She said making me laugh "depends what are you thinking exactly?" I said. "Uh.." She said and then started giggling, I covered my face with my hands literally blushing "you're disturbed, I hope u know that" I said.. "Hey!! You're worse!!" She said while slapping my hand, I chuckled "jack!! Bring on the love budd!" I yelled. I looked at selena seeing her looking everywhere but my face, "okay.. What did u get?" Selena said finally looking at me.. "You'll see" I said and gave her a wink.

Jack came out with a plate but it was covered so selena wouldn't know what that is, "here Ya go" jack said and left the two plates on my side and Selena's. "Enjoy" he said and walked off. "Ready???" I asked selena.. She looked at me excitedly "can I at least take a picture of it covered first and post it and say "wtf is this" and then open it" she said, "go for it" I said with a smile. She took out her phone and pointed at the plate then me "you're taking a video?" I asked, she giggled meaning yes.. "Okay let's open it.." I said, "1....2..3!" I counted and we both opened it at the same time, she gasped "Omgosh!!! Justin!!!!" Selena said really loud.. "BROWNIE CREPE!!!" She yelled

and stood up from her chair and switch off her phone

and stood up from her chair and switch off her phone. She quickly walked to my side and sat on my lap "I love you" she said and gave me a kiss on the lip, "I've been craving for this! How did you know!!" She said.. "Alfredo was complaining to me" I said while laughing. Selena giggled and gave a kiss on my cheek, she stood up and sat back down at her chair. "Let's eat!" I said and we started eating. I heard Selena moaning and it instantly made me smile seeing how happy she is over her favourite dessert.

"Did you have fun?" I asked.. "Of course i did!" She said instantly, "then I'm sure you'll like our next one" I said and stood up from the chair.. "Come" I said and let out my hands for her to grab. I put a 100$ tip and said thank you to jack. Once we got out, there were paparazzi's everywhere. "Shit" I said which caught Selena's attention, "it's okay" she said. "Hey justin who's this".. "Hey pretty thing, wanna tell us your name?" One of the guys said, I tighten the grip I had with Selena and walked in the black suv. "Ready?" Bruce asked, "yes" me and justin said in the same time.
I looked at Selena seeing her in her instagram, she posted her video she took just now and her caption caught my eye "when my lovey buys me my favourite dessert" I smiled and looked down at my lap. "What?" Selena said out of sudden "I saw you write your caption" I said and she started laughing. She came closer to me and kissed my cheek "I love you" she said with her innocent voice, "I love you more" I said, she smiled "where are you taking me?" She asked.. "Somewhere fun" I replied. "Are we still going to Ya know?" Bruce asked not telling where it is so Selena wouldn't know.. "Yeap" I answered.

"We're here" Bruce said.. Me and Selena looked out at the window and she giggled "the beach??" She said, I nod my head real fast letting her know I'm excited. I opened the door seeing no paparazzi's yet, I put my hand out for Selena to grab.. She got out of the car and closed it. "What are we going to do?" She asked.. "We're going to watch the stars" I said. Selena looked forward and saw two blankets laying on the sand with some lights, she 'ngawwwed'. "I love this" she said.. I smiled seeing how happy she is. I took her hand and brought her to the blanket, I laid her down nicely and gave her a kiss at her forehead. "You really did a lot today, thank you for that" she said, "my pleasure love" I said.. "But justin just note that, being with you makes me happy anyways so don't worry, you don't need to do much for me.. I love u too much" she continued, I looked at her and saw a tear rolling down her eyes. "What's wrong??" I asked  "I never felt so much love for a long time" she said, my heart broke to pieces.. I grabbed her body and gave her a tight hug, not saying a word. But I didn't want this day to be sad.. "Ok follow me" I said while standing up, she looked at me confused but stood up eventually. "I bet you.. I can make a better sand castle than you" I said but obviously not going to make one cause I suck.. She smirked and race me to the sand.. "Challenge accepted, retard" she said. I laughed and took some of the sand but threw it at her instead, she gasped and took some of the sand and threw it at my hair. "My hair!" I yelled.. She started laughing while running away from me, I got up and chased her. She was still laughing that she took off her shoes and ran in the water knowing I wouldn't. But she's not wining tonight.

I took off my shoes as well and ran to her in the water, she splashed water at me which she immediately regretted "I'm sorry" she said covering her mouth with her hands. "No...I'm sorry" I said and carried her, "nooooooo!!! Justin!!!!" She started yelling, she wiggled her body to get away from my grip but it wasn't working. "Release me!" She said.. "Okay" I said and released her which made her fall in the water.

I turned around and saw paparazzi's taking a video of us, "Selena we should go" I said but she wasn't getting up.. "Selena?" I said but there wasn't a response.. "SELENA!" I said trying to pull her up but she gripped my leg and pulled me down as well. "Fuck!" I yelled... She started laughing "if I'm wet.. You're wet" she said.. "Are we thinking the same thing?" I asked.. "Depends on what you're thinking actually.." Selena replied.. "Uh.." I said while giggling.. She started laughing "you're disturbed,I hope u know that" she said.. Totally copying what I said just now. "You're worse!" I said and slapped her hands like how she did to me just now. We both laughed at our stupidity.. "I love u" I said while giving her a hug "I love u too.. But can we like leave" she said while laughing. I laughed and walked out of the water and ran back to the suv with her. "Wow" Bruce said "don't ask" me and Selena said at the same time.