the lie

Convinced Ash, Cal and Luke that me and MikeyMikey were two separate people, and I told them that I'd help them catch him. MM, just rub off the second Mikey off of your leg and they'll think you're me. This is gold - Mikey

Lol, let them believe it. We'll have no chance of getting caught. – MikeyMikey

Michael rubbed his eyes and groaned. So, these were the two little shits taking over his body all of the time. He grabbed the black paint and wrote, you guys are confusing the fuck out of me. can you lay low and not hold hands with my boyfriend? please. – Michael.

He got out from under the staircase and walked upstairs to see Calum fast asleep in his bed. He gasped. He couldn't remember what happened last night, and if they fucked, whichever one – Mikey or MikeyMikey – was going to be fucking sorry. (He didn't know how, but still.)

He lifted up the sheets to see that Calum was still half-clothed, his pants and shoes still on. He furrowed his eyebrows because who the fuck sleeps with their shoes on? He then examined the revealed part of the boy. it was littered with love-bites.

He swallowed, fucking scared that Mikey or MikeyMikey had successfully made out with Calum before he did. He laid next to him and ran his fingers across every one of them. When the Maori opened his eyes and gave the sort of expression that made him know that he didn't do it, he bit his lip.

"Who did this?"

"I-I was drunk last night. I can't remember. I'm sorry."

"I think I was drunk too, but I would not have done this to you."

"I'm sorry. We're dating and stuff, I'm sorry."

"I didn't ask you. You didn't know." Michael shrugged, because it didn't count as cheating if they weren't technically going out. Calum looked so utterly confused at Michael's 'forgive and forget' attitude that he almost wanted him to be angry. "What?" Michael blinked.

"Why are you so forgiving?"

"Why not?" he smiled crookedly. "You should go before anybody knows you're gone. Ashton hates me, so, yeah,"

Calum pouted, kissing Michael on the cheek as he got up. "Okay." The pale boy blushed, covering the spot where Calum's lips had been pressed.

"Why'd you do that?" Michael said, a small smile on his face.

Calum smirked and kissed him on the other cheek just before he put his shirt over his shoulders. "You're cute, Michael, really,"

Michael blushed even harder, looking away. "Maybe you could stay a little longer." 

The thing about Calum was, Michael didn't have to know how he got there, or have to remember a million things about him, and he was still hooked. He still wanted to cuddle him and watch movies with him and go out on cute dates with him and just be there. But he didn't know how if he was taken over by two other things inside of him just randomly.

"What are we going to do?"

"Cuddle and stuff."                  

The tanned boy leant over and threw his arms around Michael's waist, nuzzling his neck, making the other laugh. The red-haired one pushed him away a little bit with a smile, but draped his arm around the guy's lower waist, slapping his bum, telling him to stop.

"Wow, you've got a little bit more confident, haven't you?"

"You've got a nice bum." The pale boy shrugged.

Calum rolled his eyes, whacking him in the chest.

Michael didn't remember what happened next.

This is blehhh

6