Take me away... I'm gonna hurt somebody

~Liam’s POV~

      Daisy slept most of the day, and since she was too sick to talk to me, I just sat by her bed filling up the silence.

      “We have another concert soon, you know.  The boys are really excited. I think it’s a big deal or something… They like you a lot, you know.  Everyone considers you a friend.  Harry especially.”  I trailed off, and didn’t say anything for a little.  There were three knocks on the door.  I ran down the stairs to answer it and found Daisy’s friend Cam on the other side.

      “Cam?” I asked, guardedly.

      “Yeah.  She here?”

      “If you mean Daisy, then yes.”

      “Look.  I don’t like your prim and proper ways, and I don’t think that you should be keeping my friend out of society for three weeks.  So I’d appreciate it if you just show me the way to her room… Unless of course, she’s been sleeping with you and then I’d have to go to your room.”

       “I really would prefer it if you didn’t make vulgar comments in my presence.  I’m not quite sure what makes you enjoy it so much, but if you could just cut it out?”

       “Yeah, yeah.  Whatever floats your virgin boat, buddy.”

       My cheeks flushed.  Why did it matter if I’d never had sex?  Was it really that important?

       “Can you just move?” Cam asked me, shoving me aside.  “I have to go see my sis…  My friend.”

       “Hang on a sec…” I stood in front of her, preventing access into the house.  “What were you about to say?”

       “Virgin, don’t get your panties in a twist…  I said I have to go see my friend.”

      “No you didn’t.  Is Daisy your sister?”  The thought was too ridiculous to imagine.

       Cam stepped closer and brought her hand down to my crotch.  She grabbed me, and I stood there, rigid in shock.

       “I know this isn’t a comfortable position for you.  Just let me go in and see my friend, ‘kay?”

        Quickly, I stood to the side.  She let go and smirked.  “So you still haven’t had any fun, have you?”

       “I really don’t like you,” I said.  “And I want you out of my house as soon as possible. If you need to go talk to Daisy, please go so that I don’t have to see you for a long period of time.”

       “Lead the way, virgin.”

       “Stop calling me that!”

       “Virgin, virgin, virgin, virgin…”

       “Go talk to your friend,” I muttered as I led the way to the guest room.

       “Hey Daisy,” Cam said as she entered.

      “Cam!” Daisy exclaimed, and then began to cough.

     “How are you?” Cam asked.

     “I’m okay, thanks.  You?”

     “I’m good.  What’s wrong with you now?”

     “I believe the correct word is ‘well,’ and I don’t know.”

     “Oh, don’t be stuck up,” Cam laughed.