Trying To Be Strong

It has been fifteen days and I am still the same. Mami( Atiqa's mom) Atiqa are always by my side. They are continuously trying to distract me. In the evening my friends use to come everyday..and they used to blabber non stop.

But still nothing can divert my mind. One evening i was quietly sitting and listening to the usual blabbering of my friends. Ayeza spoke "Seher come on atleast respond to our conversations. We understand your situation but atleast try to overcome, you just can't behave like a zombie."

"Do you think that i am liking all these things?? I freaking lost my mother and have no one of my own..I'm an orphan now and it has only been 15 days and you're asking to overcome?? Pathetic!!" She gasped by my sudden outburst.

"We know what are you going through...but seher please...khud ke liye na sahi kam se kam hamare liye to haso...atleast for mami(Atiqa's mom) by seeing you like this she is getting tensed!!" Rida said.

"I'll try my level best...I promise" i assured them.

After mom's death..there were many hurdles and with Allah's blessing i overcame. But one thing was sure that i came to see the true faces of each and everyone. Everyone was trying to give sympathy and supporting only because i was alone and now i have the whole house..and all the money. When all these drama was taking place..Allah,mami and my fab 5 was with me. And yes now i have become stronger...and ready to face the cruel world all by myself.

Assalamualaikum...
I know its a short chapter...but still there are many things to come. Keep voting and commenting.