Destiny

Today after so many days..I went to Ayeza's place. I felt good but I was still missing mum. As I and Atiqa entered home I was shocked to see some guests who were very much unfamiliar to me.

"Assalamualikum" I spoke.
"Walekumasalam..beta. Come sit here, I know we might not be familiar but for some reasons we had come here." Said an elderly aunty..who must be about my mum's age.

"And i am Maryam" a pretty girl who must be elder to me said.

I quietly sat beside them and we all started talking about random things.

                          At night mami called me and told me to come up. I quickly wore my hijab and grab my cell and went up.

"Assalamualikum mami aapne bulaya mujhe?" I asked mami.

"Yes beta..come sit" she said calmly.
"Before you ask anymore questions let me explain you why i have called you up." She said.

I nodded.

"While you and Atiqa were at Ayeza's place I went down to clean you're place. After a while the doorbell rang and they came. I was also shocked because i have also not seen them before in your place ever..but they introduced themselves.. the elder lady name is Farida and Maryam is her elder daughter. She also has a son and one more daughter whose names are Fawad and Maha. She was asking about your mum and family..i told her what had happened..after hearing they were a bit surprised that you are all alone." Mami said and waited for me ro say anything.

I nodded in approval to carry on.

"Farida asked you're hand for marriage with Fawad."

I think my mind is not in its own place i have heard something very wrong.

"Yes Seher no need to be so shocked you heard it very much correct. Listen to me first, Fawad has recently completed his MBA and will be joining his father's business. They are the owners of MNC'c...and that to renouned one's. Though they are very much rich and Allah bless them with more but they are very modest and down to earth. No show off, no judgemental...ekdum wese hi jaise tum chahti ho. Seher please beta ek baar socho samjho fir koi faisla lena."

My mind was totally not working. I don't know what to do,say or think.

"Mami i respect you but marriage No...No.." i was blabbering. "You know very well what happened with mum..i just dont believ in marriage. I know its sunnah..but i dont believ in male. After what father did to mum i totally lost faith. Please dont ask me to get married..please."

"Achha then how will you live all your life...like this how you are living right now..ya by remembering your past. Why dont you understand whatever happened with your mum it was her destiny..and God forbid anything as such happens with you. You are losing faith in Allah." Mami replied.

"No i am not losing faith i just dont want to get married. Yes i'll live all alone like my mum lived all these years." I replied

"You're forgetting my dear, your mum had you as her pole..she was living for you, you were there with her everytime...but still sometime she missed your father. You need a man in any form in your life no life is complete without a man in woman's life and vice versa. You very well know how you're reletives are back of you for everything. You are a matured girl..think wisely. Dont think so negetive..may be this is Allah's wish and you're destiny was written like this only...atleast for Me think." She said calmy.

"I totally understand you..but i fear..i dont have any strength left in me..if God forbid anything happens i wont be able to fight back." I told her

"No need to think about worst..dua kro in sha Allah sb achha hoga." Mami patted my shoulder.

"Fine aaplog ko jaisa achha lage wese kare..mamu ko bole ja k mile unlog se."

"Masha Allah i am very proud of you. Today only i will talk with your mamu and ask him to talk with the gents and proceed with it. Nek kaam me deri kyu?." She was happy.

Atiqa was standing at a door with a huge smile on her face and quickly eloped me in hug.

I was happy because they were happy. "Ya Allah mere haq me jo b behtar ho vo hi ata farma" i silently prayed.

I dont know why but once again i felt Ehsaas..a feeling that whatever will happen will happen for good reason only.

                        Assalamualikum everyone i hope you are enjoying my story. Please vote and comment guys.