Thinking About That Day

Tears poured down just like the rain poured down from the sky. Seher haven't cried like this, like she did now. Cursing every memory, every time, every second, she kept on repeating that Why Now? Everything was going well she had accepeted her fate, she was living well then why did he came back?

Not only he did came back but even confessed his feelings.

"Because I Love You, Seher" he had said.

"This might also be one of your tricks" she had replied coldly.

"No Seher, No." He had almost pleaded.

"I'm not buying it!!" She turned away.

She did turn away but not before giving him one last glance. He looked vulnerable, he was in pain.

"Trust me Seher, even I didn't knew that I was in love with you unless you left me. Those seven months of my life, I cannot explain you, but it was as if everything has been so dull, nothing looked worth it apart from your pictures. I could easily spent my whole day, sitting in one place, staring at your picture. This is so not me!!

In each coffee, I searched for your taste. At every corner of our house, I searched for you, our memory haunted me day and night, sleeping peacefully had become a challenge for me.

In simple words Seher, I craved for you and I still do.

I Love You."

Nothing more was needed to be said, nothing more was needed to know, there was any space for not trusting him because his eyes had tears, which was new for him, for her.

She might have not known him for long, but she knew him enough.

"Fawad, I need rest!!" She had replied back.

He was taken a back little by listening to her reply.

"Wh-what? I just now poured my heart out to you, and you're asking me to leave?" He asked shocked.

"I said I need rest, I never asked to leave." She had shouted

"That practically means the same, Seher" even he had shouted.

"I don't know what to reply" she said

"Why are you doing this? Is this any sort of  revenge?" He was curious

"What rubbish!!"

"Then why aren't you replying me back? We both know that you love me and I love me then why can't you say it?" He was calming himself down.

"It's not that easy, Fawad." She had said softly

"What is bothering you, Seher?" He had asked.

"Nothing.." She had replied looking down.

"Please come with me" he had said caressing her cheeks with his thumb.

"Fawad, please leave..." She had said softly.

Within seconds she was engulfed in a hug.

"I swear on my baby, Seher, that I'm not lying. I Love you and I'm gonna take you back with me but not before finding out the truth."

He left.

She feared for her husband. What if the truth broke him apart? Will he be able to trust again? She knew that she wasn't at fault, but still she prayed that the truth should be hidden. There wasn't any mystery behind it, but it did have emotions attached to it. What if the emotions broke apart?