Curiousity

Seher POV
Around eight-eight thirty in the evening he came back from his office. I had already kept his clothes and towlels and everything in the washroom. "Assalamualikum Mom...how was your day?" He entered the hall with Dad. "Walekumasalam son..It was good and what about your's...why did you skip your breakfast?? Mom asked worriedly. Her forehead was scrunched up.

" I was getting late mom that's why...I am sorry" he said by catching his ears. He looked cute. I was in the kitchen pouring water in the glass then I placed it on the tray and took them with me.

"Assalamualaikum" I said to Dad and him. "Walekumasalam beta...why you are doing this?? Farida...don't tell me you have become a dominating mother in law??" Dad said chuckling. While mom just glared at him. I couldn't help but chuckle. Then they just went away leaving me and him in the hall.

I gave him the glass he said jazakallah.Our eyes met for a second.I don't know if it's my imagination or is it real I saw a flash of guilt in his eyes. Should I say sorry to him now...no no..I guess at night after dinner I will.. till then I'll have to calm my nerves. "Bhayyu you are back!!" Maha came and hugged him. "Yes I am back and where is Aapu?" He asked glancing around. "Oh!she has gone to the doctor for check up" Maha said casually.

"Okay..chalo I'll go and freshen up now. Will meet you down over the dinner." He said and went away ruffling Maha's hair. She pouted. I laughed. "Bhabhi he just messed up my hair and you're laughing...that is not at all funny" she was angry and was stumping away her foot, which made me laugh even more.

After a while Aapu came. We asked about the jiju she said he went away after dropping me he had some important work. While she went and changed I and Maha set the dining table. Soon mom also joined us. She was not at all happy that I was working. But I liked it.

As soon as we were ready we called them. Mom told me to go and called him. I didn't wanted to go but mom literally shooed me out of the kitchen I even gave her my cutest pout but she never fall for it instead I heard a chuckle from all three of them.

I turned the door knob and I saw that he was working on his laptop. I was happy that he wore that track pants and tee which I had put for him in the washroom. He looked good in black. Not good but handsome, even smart,no no hot also!! Shut up I told to my mind. "Excuse me" I told him whispering. He instantly looked at me.

"Mom is calling you down for dinner" I told him. Seher Com'on tell him now...no not now after dinner. As i turned he called out to me "Seher" my heartbeat accelerated. What have I done now? Now why will he shout?? Is it because of the clothes? My heartbeat was at its full speed now. I very slowly turned my head to him and waited for him to shout at him but he closed the laptop and stood up.

"Umm..you wanted to say something?" I asked unsurely digging my own grave!!! Okay one two three and here it goes "No no...I mean yes but just by mistake I called you..you can go down" he said stuttering and confusion was written at his face. I released the breath which I was holding and just hurriedly went down.

I sat beside Maha and he said opposite to me. We chatted over the dinner. Whenever my gaze went to him I always found him looking at me. Maybe this was a coincident. Aapu will be going in one or two days. But she promised us that she'll come soon. During dinner I found out that he had a very cool nature. He bonds well with his sisters as well as with his parents so what made him behave so rudely.

First I thought that it was about tensions and chaos about the wedding but no there's something more to it. I need to find out that what's bothering him soo much.Well yes you can say that that I am a very curious person.

After dinner I went up in my room. He was fast asleep when I went to the room. May be he was tired. I quickly went to the washroom got changed into my pjs and a long faded top..with a hijab. I usually don't wear hijab at night but right now I don't wanted to show my hair. So i pinned it loosely but making sure that not also one hair can be seen.

As I came out I saw that now he was lying wide awake his hands behind his head. I went to my side and just rested. I think this is the right time to say.

"I'm sorry for today" we both said together. And we both were shocked. We chuckled. "I know I shouldn't have said all those things. You were just doing your duty and God knows what came in my mind that I shouted at you. I am really sorry." He appologised which was quite shocking. He seriously realised his mistake. Atleast he was being honest.

"Well even I am sorry. I shoudn't have raised my voice like that whatever I said I never meant it" I was very guilty.
"Its okay" he smiled.
"Yeah...its okay!!" I also told him.

And we both happily laid down. But I never forget to make a pillow barrier. He turned and was now fast asleep. God how can he sleep so fast. I turned then I realised (Ehsaas has its own way) after his confession that he is not a bad person. At least he realised his mistake and had the guts to openly accept and appologise for it. There is something behind this. And I'll find out soon.

Assalamualikum everyone. Two updates in a day. Isn't that osum!! Keep voting and commenting. Jazakallah.