Sundays and Surprises

08:00 AM

Coups' alarm went ringing so loud.

He was awakened by the sound and was kind of annoyed as his wonderful dream has been cut-off.

He got up and saw the angelic face of Jeonghan lying on the other bed.

He smiled upon seeing the other's face. His mornings has always been blissful.

He remembered that Jeonghan is a heavy sleeper and could not wake up at a single alarm, opposite to him.
His angelic face made Coups' mind float in trance, as if it was a spell.

Coups had always dreamt of Jeonghan but nothing beats the real one in front of him everyday.

Coups went near Jeonghan's bed. He decided to lay downbeside him. He scooted in his blanket and hugged Jeonghan upon lying down.

Jeonghan was disturbed by the action but shifted his position by hugging back Coups. His hands on Coups' waist and his faceleaning on his chest.

Coups smiled and hugged Jeonghan even closer. He smelled his fragrant, silky hair and kissed his forehead after.

He murmured, "Wake up Angel." but eventually made himself go back to his sleep.
-

Few minutes after Coups went back to slumber. Jeonghan had woke up.

He opened his eyes and saw Coups was next to him.

Jeonghan smiled to what he saw early in the morning.

A handsome sleeping face added with the charming long lashes, fair and soft skin, tight hugging muscles and black silky hair.

He adored everything about S.Coups. Every inch of them.

His adorable nature paired with his responsible character is what
made him realized that his love for him was all worthy.

Jeonghan, hugged the other back, now tightly.

He shifted himself towards Coups eye level and observed his lovable features.

He could not help himself and kissed the other's lips immediately.

"Good Morning, Babe. Wake up." he whispered into Coups ear.
Coups heard a soft voice and opened his eyes.

Upon seeing Jeonghan's face, he immediately smiled.

"Good Morning, too." he replied.

"I was actually going to wake you up but I ended up sleeping back instead." Coups felt sorry.

"No, it's alright. I actually liked the feeling of you sleeping next to me." Jeonghan understood's his intention

Coups got up on his back and leaned back towards Jeonghan, giving him a peck on the lips and smiled.

"Morning kiss for my morning Angel." he chuckled.

He led his hand behind Jeonghan's back and got him up on the bed.

"Time to get up, Babe. It's almost 9." he added.
Jeonghan nodded and went out of the bed.
-
They stretched their body as soon as they stood up and felt limbs click.

"We really need to exercise. All these clicks are soring my body up." Jeonghan requested

"We sure do. I'll find some time after our scheds." Coups replied.

Before going out of the room, they hugged each other tightly.