I Miss You

Seventeen's popularity is booming that offers from different companies fills their schedules especially for the Hip-hop unit who is considered as the visual unit that earned a lot of love from fans all over the world.

S.Coups, Wonwoo, Mingyu and Vernon had become so busy from photo shoots to interviews of all sorts having them get less time with other members.

After signing for a magazine interview for Cosmopolitan and W Korea, the unit went to Yeoju for the photo shoot and then next to Gangnam. They will stay for 4 days there due to their "day and night" concept.

When the unit left for the photo shoot, Jeonghan felt a little sad. He will not be seeing Coups for 4 days or so. He is starting to miss him even if the day had just started.

The other two units also had their schedules and performances but it wasn't as fully booked as the Hip-hop unit. They had a lot of time to rest and which made them think about the other 4 members if they had enough sleep from their jam-packed schedules.

Jeonghan felt so lonely so he sat on the corner facing the wall. Joshua noticed that Jeonghan was feeling so down so he tried to approach the latter but Jeonghan instead stood up and went to his room.

"Ah. He might be in a bad mood. I wonder what made him like that. I'll try to cheer him up later then." Joshua thought.

-

Inside the bedroom, Jeonghan lied down on Coups' bed. He hugged his pillow and thought of him.

"4 days is just so short, it will pass by so quickly, yeah. It will." Jeonghan tried to keep things positive but he still thought of Coups not within his sight for days. He hugged the pillow even tighter, stuffing it in his face of frustration.

--

This is the first time that he is going to be away from Jeonghan for days. He seemed uneasy as they travelled towards Yeoju. Coups is certainly having a hard time, too. He looked behind the car only knowing they have just exited Seoul. He held his head then covered his face out of frustration. Missing each other for the first time was never easy.

"Coups-hyung, are you okay? You seemed a little off." Vernon asked the leader.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I think." Coups answered with no energy as he leaned on the window.

"You sure? Is there anything you need? I can ask our manager though." Vernon still worried.

I want Jeonghan. I miss him already.

"Like I can even say that out loud." Coups just sighed from the thought.

"Huh?" Vernon was now confused.

"Ah, nothing Hansol-ah. No need to worry about me." Coups just smiled.

"O-okay then." Vernon just tilted his head out of confusion.

-

At the dorm, everyone was still as jolly as ever. Hoshi and DK started a game to keep their energy up. They started to play the 'Mafia Game'.

Everyone was so noisy. So busy shouting and laughing but on the other hand, Jeonghan never felt the fun. He was still down.

Maybe I should text him. Jeonghan thought.

He went to his room and grabbed his phone then lied down on the bed.

He started typing.

< Cheol-ah...> *message sent*

Coups was surprised as his phone vibrated from his jacket's pocket.

He immediately smiled upon opening his phone.