Walls

Later that day. 05:00PM

Doogi PD has made up his mind. He called Coups to prepare themselves for the photoshoot and he will be dropping by the dorm in 10 minutes. He slipped his phone in his pocket and then stretched out his hands ready to drive towards the dorm.

Meanwhile, at the dorm. Coups gathered the members in the living room, telling them what to do. He asked them to check if they had left some important belongings in their room. The kids looked into their bags and double checked everything. Right then, Hoshi snapped.

"Oh! Coups hyung. You forgot something very important." Hoshi in a serious tone.

"Hmm? I have? I don't think so." Coups looked inside his bag and felt his pockets.

"You forgot Jeonghan hyung! HAHAHAHA!" Hoshi cracked to himself with his lame joke with DK laughing together with him.

"Ah! Yeah for real! Gotta go grab my Angel." Coups went with Hoshi's joke.

Jeonghan was in their room that time, he was looking for his earphones and wallet. Minutes later, Coups appeared behind him.

"What are you looking for, Han-ah?" Coups asking him while looking around.

"Umm, my earphones and my wallet. Ahh, where did I put it?" Jeonghan looking under the pillows.

"Your wallet was with me, remember? You gave it to me a while ago. I don't know with your earphones though." Coups showed Jeonghan's wallet.

"Ah! Right. I gave it to you. Hehehe." Jeonghan scratched his head. "..but where's my earphones?"

"You can use mine for now. I'll help you look for it later. Let's go out of here first, Doogi-hyung might arrive any minute." Coups suggested.

"Hmm, okay! Thanks." Jeonghan agreed but he still looked behind hoping he'll find it in last minute.

They went back in the living room, Coups dragging Jeonghan's hand.

"I found my most important thing, Hoshi-ah! Hahahaha!" Coups laughed

"Oh! That was fast. HAHAHA!" Hoshi replied back leaving a confused Jeonghan.

The two sat on the couch with Dino in between them and Vernon in their opposite.

"Wow, it looks like a family photo." Vernon praised them as he grabbed his phone and took a picture.

Dino hugged Jeonghan tightly with the latter smiling widely while Coups patted Dino's head.

"1, 2, 3, say cheese!" Vernon clicked on the camera capturing a 'happy family'

Joshua, on the other side of the room, could not almost hold his feelings anymore so he decided to go near Jeonghan and talked to him.

"Han-ah, what were you looking for in the room a while ago?" Joshua with his adorable eye smile.

"Ah, Jisoo-ah, I was looking for my wallet and earphones. I remembered that I gave my wallet to Coups so I was now looking for my earphones." Jeonghan looked at Joshua with a smile.

"Oh, really. Then, you can use my earphones. It's the same as yours and I have an extra one anyways. You can also have it on your own, if you'll never find yours." Joshua offered.

"Really? I can? Oh, thanks Jisoo ah!" Jeonghan put away Coups offer a while ago and ended up hugging Joshua.

Joshua had put on his most cheeky smile behind as Jeonghan hugged him. He took the hug as a precious moment as ever. Meanwhile, Coups' had his head hurt upon watching the 'friendly hug' which triggered jealousy inside.