water boy [ percy x reader ]

SHE SIGHED, sitting there on his favorite rock. 

It was just one of those days.

Every since Perseus Jackson turned sixteen, his mom and his dad insisted he go to his rock and just be alone. 

Of course, it was hard to do that when his crush ,[your name], sat peacefully on the hard stone. He took a deep breath. Maybe this is like fate, I don't know, he thought. What a stupid idea. He walked over and sat down beside her. "Sunsets are pretty fun- I heard it's gonna go over the horizon in an hour or so," he said casually. The [hair color]-haired girl turned towards him, her captivating [eye color] eyes standing out from the rest of her figure. "I suppose," she said, smiling softly. He smiled back and kept staring at her, until his eyes slowly trailed down to her lips. "Whatchya focused on?" she said, cocking an eyebrow. He smiled and looked at the water, "Just the tide." "Yeah, okay." 

For the rest of the day, they made small talk and stared at the endless void of the sea below the small cliff dive off of the rock. Maybe Percy should be friends with this girl- and possibly more, when the time comes. 

This is a tiny one I'm so sorry okay bye *tries to walk off stage and falls off*

-Cammysaurus/HeyThereDelilah56-