Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Chapter 11 recap-

"Some not so nice things princess, but I think... That I like you, and I don't know how to say it...."

She giggled. "I think you just did."

She then leaned in and her lips landed on mine.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Chapter 12-

Cody's Point of View-

I immediately kissed her back, and as it got deeper, the more I thanked God that I had the balls to tell her that I liked her.

"You don't like her, my ass! Anthony, you owe me fifty bucks!" we broke the kiss, and saw James standing over us.

"Yes, James. I do like her. Now can we stop arguing over this, people are gonna start to think we're a gay couple, and Even though I know you like that idea, I don't."

I heard Cora giggle from beside me. I looked at her, and noticed how her eyes were sparkling in the early morning light.

Oh my lord! I'm starting to sound like a chick! Shit!

She's beautiful, and I felt like the luckiest guy alive, just knowing that she kissed me, and not the other way around.

She didn't say she liked me back.

Does she like me? Or was she just kissing me to feel less guilty when she tells me she loves Dylan?

"Yo! Dude, you there?" James said, shaking me from my thoughts.

"What. Oh yeah man, sorry."

"It's ight." He then directed his attention to Cora. "You know, I would break up with Dylan if I were you. This guy right here" he went and pat my shoulder to show he was referring to me. "...has been goin' crazy thinkin' bout you with his best friend."

"Come on man! Did you really have to...." I was cut off by Cora

"No! I think that's sweet." Her face then changed from ecstatic, to upset. "But I'm not going to break up with Dylan."

"What!? James and I both said.

"Calm down. I didn't finish....I'm not going to break up with Dylan.. Yet. I want to wait until he's out of the hospital. It wouldn't be right to do it now."

Fml! Why does she have to be so Damn nice!

"Well... Imma go collect my cash, so... Bye!' James said jogging away.

"Hey Cors." I say thinking of something that will give me some major points with her.

"Yeah?"

"If your not busy tonight, the lounge is having an open mic night. You should do it."

"Well.." She said looking at the floor.

"Oh, if you don't want to you don't..." She cut me off.

"No! I want to go with you, it's just.. I.. Don't like... Crowds..." She says blushing.

I reach over and put her hand in mine.

"I'll be there the whole time. I won't let anything bad happen, I promise."

"Okay. Ill do it."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, I am going to leave the chapter at that, because I want to put Cora's performance in a chapter of its own! I think I might writ it in Cora point of view, because I have alot planned!

Do you guys like Cody's point of view?

Please vote or comment your opinion, I need to know what needs to be improved!

I love you all for reading this chapter! I really appreciate all of your support!

Please recommend this story to your friends if you like it, I want to get this story into the top five hundred at least!

Ttyl

Type

To

You

Later!

~Singergirl55