Chapter 16

Cora's Point of view-

Never in my entire life have I felt as guilty as I do with this very moment.

"Come on Cors." Cody said pulling me into his protective arms. "We should go."

"Yeah. I guess we should..."

And That is how are the best days of my life begin.

"Cody? where are we going? Home is that way.." I say pointing in the opposite direction that Cody was driving.

"I know, but Since you are officially single, I am going to take you on a date."

"A date? You Cody Bad-boy Taylor. Taking me. Cora Summers. On a date?" I said it slowly, making sure that I had heard him correctly.

"Yes a date. You're hot and you're single. Why the hell not?!" He said, causing a blush to creep onto my cheeks.

"Oh really?"

"Um. Yeah.."

"You know you're supposed to ask me first, right?"

"Yeah, but you would have said yes anyway." He said matter of factly.

"Oh, and what makes you so sure of that?" I question raising an eyebrow.

"Will you go on a date with me?"

"Shit.." I say as my response, and he laughs.

"See Princess. I'm irresistible."

"Ass." I mumbled under my breath.

We sat in a comfortable silence for a while, and we eventually pulled up to an unfamiliar beach.

"What?" I ask, and Cody just smiles.

"I used to go to this beach when I was little. No one ever comes here, so I thought this would be a good place for a first date." he said, a slight blush coming to his face.

Aw he blushed!

"That.." I say moving in front of him, and putting my arms around his neck. "Is the sweetest thing I have ever heard of." I then move my lips up to his,and when the gently meet, it felt like fireworks went off in my stomach.

He pulled away after a moment, to my disappointment.

"Do you want to go swimming?" He asked me, and I looked at him like he had two heads.

"I don't have a bathing suit..." I say, but he just opens his car trunk, and pulls out a pair of swim trunks, and a surprisingly cute bikini.

"What the...."

"Audra picked out the baithing suit. She said it'd fit you, and that I would like it as well."

"Okay then..."'

we then proceeded to change into out suits on opposite sides of the car.

Surprisingly, the suit was adorable, and it was only a little bit small, although very revieling!

The top was ruffily, and blue with white polkadots, and the bottoms were plain blue. It was a string bikini, but I didn't mind. I have no shame over my body. I was a model for a while, but my parents wouldn't sign anything, so that dream was crushed.

I walked out from behind the car, holding my clothes in my had, and only wearing the baithing suit.

I turned my head to see Cody staring open mouthed at me.

"Close your mouth babe, you're catching flies." I say throwing my clothes into the back seat of his car.

He was still staring at me when I turned back around, but his mouth was closed.

"Like what you see babe?" I say with a wink.

I dont know if you guys hav noticed, but I have no shame.

"I really do."he said with a smirk. "Princess, you should dress like this more often."

"Oh really?" I say with a cute little smile.

I walked closer to him, and slowly pulled my arms around his neck.

"you know what?" I whisper into his ear. "You are so gullible."

I then shoved him back, and took off running towards the beach.

"You little..." Cody started.

"Kiss my ass!" I cut him off.

"Well I dont usually roll like that, but if thats what you want... Im in!" I could hear Cody catching up to me.

"You're disgusti- ahh!" Codys arms snaked around my waist and I was spun around to face him.

"You know?" he said with a smirk, but not his usual on. This smirk was softer, even happier. "I like this position."

"I do to." I laugh.

He then says something I definately wasn't expecting.

"Will you be my girlfriend? Like officially?"

"Ill think about it." i say.

I leaned in and kissed him.