Chapter 24

Cora's Point if View-

"Wow." was the only word that I was capable of breathing out.

In front of me was a gigantic yellow house, that was at least three stories high!

"I know right." Cody breathed.

" now I see why you thought it was a good idea for Audra to live here. This place is unbelievable!" I Say still taken aback by The gigantic home in front of me.

I follwed Cody Closely as we made our way up the long driveway.

" Hey ma we have visitors." Pete said as we walked through the open front door.

at that moment a small older woman with a red apron on speed walked out into the threshold.

She first looked between codeine and Audra pulling them both into a gigantic hug. " you know Cody being the grandmother I am I would love to be able to yell at you for not working out or not eating enough but look at those arms! boy you're doing good for yourself aren't you!?"

Her eyes then darted to me. "Boy you really are doing good for yourself! she's gorgeous!"

"Thank you!" I say is she pulled me into a welcoming hug. " you have a lovely home! Thank you for letting me stay here. it really means the world to m-..."

"No Dear don't even give it a second thought! It's my pleasure to be able to finally meet the girl is Cody's been raving about for months now!" Cody's grandmother interrupted. "Come now. I was just about to sever up some supper. I hope you like pot roast!"

Could this woman get any nicer? Like seriously!?

After we were all sat and comfortably eating, I broke the silence.

"Thank you so much for the food ma'am. It was incredible!"

"Please call me Paula, and you are more then welcome!" The woman smiled widely at me.

what she said next made me almost shit my pants.

"And to think dear." she directed to her husband Pete. "I almost kicked her to the curb for being a whore!"

Cody literally spit his drink onto the floor, and Audra was laughing so hard she looked like she was gonna piss her pants.

"The one room thing was all Cody!" I say in my defence. "He wanted to get back at me for not giving him his way. He was just being a brat!"

"Oh thank God! After talking to you I was hoping you wouldn't be a slut!"

and that was pretty much how my first encounter with Cody's Grandparents went.

Call me crazy, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am so so so so sorry for making you always this long for me to update. I've just been super busy with school starting this weekend all.

well, I really hope you all like this chapter. And I'd also like you all to vote and comment it would really mean the world to me!

I know that I'm probably annoying you all by ask this but could you please go check out some of my other stories. They're all on my profile page and are not that hard to find if you know how to work Wattpad it's really not a difficult task and you honestly might enjoy reading my stories so please go check them out !

Ttyl

type

you

later!

~Singergirl55

.