Chapter 17

Cora's Point of View-

"Wake up Princess." I was being shaken awake by my boyfriend.

BOYFRIEND! You guys have no Idea how much I love hearing that!

"I know you're my boyfriend and next door neighbor and all, but why the hell are you waking me up at..." I turned to look at the clock that sat on my night stand. "Eight-thirty in the morning?"

"Because Today is our one week anniversary, and I have something to show you."

He stood up from where he was seated on my bed, ans walked into my studio closet, which is where we have been spending a massive amount of our time together. There are lots of perks to having a boyfriend with the same hobbies as you.

I followed him into the studio, and found him sitting on a stool.

"You don't mind if I use an acoustic, do you Princess?" He asked me, looking over at the guitar next to him.

"Not at all." I respond, sitting on the floor, with my head leaned on one of the legs of my piano.

He picked up the guitar, and started to play a simple string of chords. He began singing a song that was unfamiliar to me, and that's when I realized what he's showing me.

He wrote me a song.

The song is absoultely beautiful. I never though in a million years that Cody Pain-in-the-ass Taylor, would be singing a song, that he wrote just for me.

I have to admit that I feel pretty damn special right now!

He finished off the song, and he looks at me with wide eyes.

"So... What'd ya think?" He asked shyly.

"I absolutely loved it!" I said hopping up from my seat on the floor, and embracing him in a tight hug. "Thank You!" I then slammed my lips onto his. He immediately responded, and kiss me back even more fiercely.

After a while, he pulled away, and leaned his forehead on mine.

"I should write you songs for you more often if that's the thanks I'm going to get. Now what would happen if I made you a whole CD?" He said smirking and wiggling his eyebrows.

"Leave it to you to make an adorable moment, sexual." I said laughing.

"But that's why you like me so much." He said and he poked the tip of my nose.

"Don't poke me!" I said sticking my tongue out at him.

He then moved his mouth to mine, and bit my tongue.

"Did you really just bite my tongue?" I ask, although I already knew the answer to that.

"Yeah."

"Well... Okay then.. nothing I can do now.... But this" I said poking his extremely toned torso.

"What the hell are you doing Princess?"

"You bit my tongue, I poke your stomach. Fair trade." I respond, still poking him.

"Well, how about you stop poking me, and we do something fun?"

"Define fun?" I say smiling.

"Funny." He smirked, "Now go put on some pants, I don't want other guys seeing my girlfriend in her underwear."

He referred to me as his girlfriend! Ahhhh! Okay Cora, enough fan girling.

I looked down at myself, and realized that I hadn't slept in pants last night. I went to bed wearing an over sized t-shirt and my underwear. It's a really good thing I have no shame about my body, because It would have been really embarrassing if i did.