Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Cora's Point of View-

I woke up in my bed, and was upset to find I was alone.

Since I found out that My parents are coming to visit, I haven't been able to sleep, or leave my apartment without someone.(Usually Cody)

It's only been two days, and today is the day that Dylan gets out of the hospital.

I jump out of bed, and run to the door. I'm only wearing a t-shirt and underwear, but I don't really give a shit, because there are only two people who will possibly see me like this. Audra, and Cody.

Cody and I have been getting closer, but I don't exactly know what our title is.

I ran straight out of my front door, and over to Cody's door.

We gave each other the spare keys to our apartments, because we don't exactly knock anymore. Well he never knocked, but this is a change for me!

I walked in, and found Audra in the kitchen. She had a plate on her lap, and she was struggling to reach the toaster, where she was trying to put waffles.

"Let me help." I said taking the frozen disk and pacing it in the toaster, the turning it on.

"Thanks Cora!" She says excitedly.

"Why isn't Cody helping you?" I ask, slightly pissed that his his younger, and disabled sister had to do everything for herself, at nine-thirty in the morning.

"He stayed at your place until he was sure you weren't going to have another nightmare, so he didn't get much sleep."

Well I'm the worst person ever! He's so damn sweet it kills me!

"Is he in his room?" I asked. I already knew the answer, so I was already halfway there when she said yes.

I opened the door, to see a shirtless Cody sound asleep in bed.

He's so adorable, and peaceful when he's asleep!

Great now I can cross "watch a gorgeous guy sleep" Off of my bucket list! (Note the sarcasm)

I went over to the bed and sat on the side. I was contemplating weather I should wake him up or not, when I was pulled down to the bed, into a lying position.

"Morning Princess." Cody whispered in his extremely attractive morning voice.

"Morning!" I respond back, and I lean in and kiss him.

"You know what today is right princess?" He asks, breaking our kiss.

"Ugh!" I say rolling my body closer to his. "Don't remind me!''

"Well, You have to do it, unless you want to be like those sister wives. Wait that's like four woman with one husband. Right? Okay like that, just vise versa."

I couldn't help but laugh, "having you around is hard enough, I don't think I could handle more than that." I say, and he laughs, "besides, I wouldn't want to have to share you." I said the last bit in a whisper.

"I wouldn't want you to have to share me princess." Whoops! I guess he heard me! "Now come on he's getting released at eleven."

"Okay."

Great. Now I get to go break up with my current 'boyfriend', who I don't even like that much anymore.

Since Cody told me about his feelings for me, I realized that I feel the same way. Also the fact that no one will tell me what Dylan had said about me, shows that it must have been pretty bad.

I sure hope this works out.

we all know about the fabulous luck I have.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N- I am so sorry that this chapter is so short, but every story needs a few filler chapters in them!

How did you guys like the Cody/Cora cuteness?

Please VOTE, or COMMENT your opinion, or BOTH! It would be much appreciated!

I hope that I cleared up any confusion that there may have been, and if you have any questions, please do NOT hesitate to ask!

I have recently made a Sound cloud account, so if you would like to listen to some of the songs/ covers that I have posted, please in box me about it!

I really enjoy reading the comments that I receive from this story, so I would like to thank everyone who has commented, and ask those of you who don't usually comment to!

Thanks for the support!

Also. NO! The story isn't over, I'm not even close to being finished with it, so no need to fear! I am not going any were any time soon!

TTYL

TYPE TO YOU LATER!

~Singergirl55