Chapter 25

Cody's Point of View-

"Oh thank God! After talking to you I was hoping you wouldn't be a slut!" My grandmother said, causing me to spit out my drink.

"Gram!"

"What?!" She asked looking at me like I had three heads, "I am allowed to state my opinions, and I'm glad she hasn't slept around!"

"Grandma!" Audra chimed in with a squeel.

"Fine. So Cora, tell me about you! Are you in school? How old are you? do you live at home?"

"Gran really?! please dont question her! Cors you don't have to answer anything." I said defencively.

"No, Cody its fine! And To answer your questions, Yes, 17 and no. I live alone."

"What! A young, beautiful girl like you shouldnt live alone!" my grandmother said.

"Well I actually dont live completely alone." She said with a smile. "Cody lives in the apartment next to mine."

"And your parents are okay with that? You living next door to your boyfriend?" Gram asked and I was wishing she werent my grandmother at the moment.

"Actually....." she said probably contemplating on whether or not to tell her the truth or not. to my surprise she continued. "Actually my parents are in the picture."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(a few hours later)

"I cannot believe that you answered all of those questions!" I said climbing into bed with Cora..

I still can't believe that my grandmother took me seriously when I said that! I Honestly only said that to make Cora angry.

"If I wanted to yell at her, I can only imagine what it is that you wanted to do to her!" I continued.

"What the hell are you talking about Cody? She did nothing wrong, and Im glad she knows about me now."

"Wow."

"What?" She asked with a small smile.

"You're wow?"

"Oh really?" she smiles. "How so?"

"How many other people would happily answer uncomfortable questions for an old woman who've you known for less than a day?"

"None!" she replied "I wasn't happy about it! She just seemed so happy, and peppy and I couldn't bear to dissapoint her!"

I sat and laughed. "That is why I love you!" I said, not realizing until it was too late.

She looked at me wide eyes.

"I love you too."

.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Holy poop he said it! And she said it right back! Ahhh!

I knew this was going to happen, and I'm still freaking out! lol!

I am sosososososososososososososososososososo sooo sorry that it took em so long to update!

i honestly have no excuse as to why it took me so long to update, other than that I have no free time, and I'm sick! 

Well..

 I love you all for reading! 

Please vote, and or Comment your opinion! 

Please feel free to inbox me if you have any questions, suggestions, etc....

Well, 

TTYL

TYPE

TO

YOU

LATER!

~Singergirl55

.