Chapter 21

Cora's Point of View-

The funeral was absolutely awful. I sat in the front, and just stared at the casket. I didn't cry. I wont cry. Kim wouldn't want me to cry. 

"How you holding up?" Cody asked me as we drove home from the funeral. He refused to let me go alone, and he didn't leave my side, and for that I was so thankful that I was given this incredible boyfriend.

"Better knowing you're not going to leave me anytime soon, like everyone else." I respond resting my head on his shoulder. 

"I'm not going anywhere, Princess. I promise you that." He said taking is one free hand, and wrapping it around me. 

"Thank you so much, Cody." I say quietly.

"For what princess?"

"For being there for me, when I need you. For being sweet to me when no one else would be. For keeping my life interesting. For everything else. I don't know what I would do without you." 

"You really shoudn't be thanking me for anything." He said with a sigh. "I did all of those things out of selfishness. I did those things so that I had an excuse to be around you." 

"All the more reason to be thankful, because I know that you care." 

"Yeah. I guess I really do..." 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Cody's Point of View-

"Yeah. I guess I really do..." I say in a weird realization. 

I guess that I never really thought about how I truly feel about Cora. I mean, I know that I like her, but how much do I really care?

 I really wish that Audra hadn't left, I miss her like all hell. 

In pulled into my spot next to Cora's KIA Sportage, and looked down at my girlfriend. 

"What did I ever do to get a girl like you." I say just because I needed to speak my mind. "Cause, I sure as hell don't deserve you." 

 As I looked at her, I came to an unbelievable realization. 

Never in my life have I ever thought this of another person, but that's just the thing.

Cora isn't just another person.

She's smart, funny, beautiful, talented. The list just goes on and on. 

I looked down at her peacefully sleeping, on my arm, and I realized something that I feel something that I didn't believe existed until today. 

Thanks to Cora Summers. 

I kissed her forehead, and unbuckled her seat belt extremely carefully, as to not wake her up. 

I slid my arms under, and around her so I could pick her up, and I slid her out of the car. 

I opened the door to my apartment, and walked straight to my bedroom. I placed her down in my bed, and pulled the covers over her. It was one in the morning, and she looked happier asleep, then I have seen her in weeks. 

I looked down at the lovely girl fast asleep in my bed

"I love you, Cora." I whispered before waking out of the room, and falling into a sound sleep on the sofa in my living room. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for yet another short, and uneventful chapter, but............

I think I made up for it with what Cody admits at the end of this chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

OH MY POOP I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!!

Now, on to a more serious matter  ................................................................................................

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

No, just kidding.

LOL I don't even know...

So now onto the actually important stuff.........

I HAVE POSTED A NEW STORY! 

It is called A Room Mate That I never Imagined. 

Please don't just not read it because the title is cheesy! It actually has some decent story plots, (If I do say so myself) and I am trying my best to make the charatures somewhat relatible! You can find it by going to my profile, I promise it's there!

Please VOTE, or COMMENT your opinions of this chapter, and or story! I would really appreciate it!

Well...

TTYL 

Type

To 

You

Later!!

~Singergirl55