A/N

Hey guys, (or at least those of you patient and sweet enough to still be reading this fic!!)

It's me, back from far too long away from writing! I paused my writing due to my health, and although I'm still not back to 'normal', I've made enough progress to start writing again.

I've spent today working on the next chapter and I honestly can't tell you how amazing it feels to be writing again. I've missed it so much, and I've missed you guys too! (ps. when I say 'guys', I always mean it in a gender neutral way)

I'm hoping to be writing fairly frequently again, but I still can't make any promises. So with this in mind, I'd love to know how you want me to schedule my updating.

I've put a poll on my twitter for you to vote on, or if you could let me know in the comments here (either way, I'd be super grateful).

As I know it can be frustrating (and confusing to keep up with) slow updates (which it still might be) would you like me to,

1. Post each chapter as I finish writing it. 

2. Post the next chapter once I've written multiple chapters. That way I can always have the next update ready to post.

3. Post only once I've finished the entire story, so although it might be a while, you will only have one more wait.

I'd love to hear back from you guys. I love you all so much<3

Lots of love xx