Ch11: Forbidden activity and Evidence.

Tyler's POV.

"What are we doing here?" Troye asks, looking around the pool room. The room had been designed to look like a beach- the golden tiles gradually sloping down into the pool meaning that it only had three edges. To the left of the pool sits a large hot tub, buried amongst a collection of rocks. I cast a look at the privacy of the rocks and my mind goes into over drive, thinking of the different things we could be doing right now.

"What do you want to do here?" I purr into his ear, my teeth gently tugging at his ear lobe as his eyes widen at my words. I pull back and meet his gaze. Staring, I drink him in, enraptured by his beauty. He gasps but allows me to lead him further into the room. I press his body against the wall and place my hand against him, purposefully keeping it dangerously low on his stomach.  Looking straight at me still, his breathing shallows as he slowly shakes his head.

"We have a perfectly comfortable and private room upstairs" he tells me, slurring his words only slightly.

"We have a perfectly private room right here- it's not open for hours yet" I murmur back. I lower my hand and slip it into his trouser pocket, purposefully brushing against his semi-hard bulge. Not happy with the hint of softness underneath my fingers, I grasp him firmly- all the time keeping my eyes locked onto his. I watch as his eyes widen again and his lips bite down, suppressing a moan. I raise my eyebrows at him, pleased as he fully hardens under my touch before his lips crash into mine. I sway slightly, still heavily buzzed from our copious drinking tonight but I steady myself against him. We break the kiss to giggle at the effects of the alcohol and my hand travels quickly, clumsily linking my fingers into his empty belt hoops. I pull him towards the hot tub, eager to begin our fun. His eyes dart around the room and towards the door.

"It's just you and me" I say smiling at him, my own liquid confidence hoping to reassure his nerves at being in such a public place. He grins back at me and my trousers become increasingly tighter as excited waves ripple throughout my body.

We reach the hot tub and I carefully lower him against one of the rocks. He lets out another little giggle and my heart flutters at the sound. I adore him. Even now when he looks like sex, causing my body to burn with an intense and primal need for him, there is still a part of me that is endeared to his softer side that makes me want to love him with sweet kisses and embraces. I lean in to his neck and press in gentle kisses, delighting in his soft skin, sweet taste and seductive smell. He responds with enticing murmurs and strokes his fingers along my side, pausing at my hip, gripping it fiercely, his previous caution obviously abandoned. At his rough touch I deepen my kisses, nipping his skin as I find my way up his jaw and to his plush lips. His lips are full and eagerly respond as I press against them, forcing him to let me explore his mouth. As I rediscover his alcohol laced taste, my arousal continues to grow, pressing firmly into his body. His hands slip between us and palm me, applying just the right amount of pressure and further turning me on. He always seems to know exactly what I need and my body always seems to react urgently... Our tongues melt together and I find my hands tugging at his chocolate hair as he now begins to undo my trouser button and fly, sliding inside and leaving me desperate to be completely freed. I frantically begin to undress his lower half, pushing both layers down until they reach his ankles. Troye eagerly kicks them off, still dissolving into my kisses.

Soon I too am naked from my hips down and as our kissing continues, I stand us both back up and lead us into the warm depths of the hot tub. The water bubbles as the jets pound into our bodies and I feel my blood pump enthusiastically around my veins. I cannot help but be thrilled by this situation- how had I not known that the combination of a forbidden hot tub with my irresistible boyfriend could be this stimulating?

As we sink our bodies deeper, Troye slides onto my thighs, weightlessly straddling me. My eyes drink him in, thrilling at the sight; his soaked white shirt clings to his body, showing off his sharp clavicle and smooth chest. My eyes lower and under the water I can see his dark treasure trail through the now transparent material of his shirt and I happily allow it to lead my eyes to my favourite destination.  He is hard and visibly throbbing. I bite my lip as I try to supress a moan at the sight.