Ch35: Mythology and Games.

Troye's POV.

The reflection of my half naked body in our bedroom mirror shows me a collection of red and purple love bites. The lowest mark is hidden by my boxers, with the next one slightly peeking out from behind the silver waistband and from there they continue to trail my torso and chest, finally stopping when they reach my neck. Remembering the sweet sensation that tickled my skin each time Tyler's lips had found me, I slowly begin to finger each mark as I count them. There are a total of eleven small marks and this knowledge makes me realise that Tyler must have been feeling extremely territorial this morning. I grin at his desperation to label me as I finish dressing, effectively covering his flags of territory with a loose white t-shirt. My fingers press into the single love bite that adorns my neck and despite being unable to hide it like the others, I smile, glad for its presence. This morning's antics had been incredibly erotic and it seemed fitting that he had broken our rules before pleasing me in an urgent and intimate way. However, I quickly swap my smile for a scowl as Tyler enters the bedroom. I do this knowing that it will be more fun to hide my secret pleasure and pretend that his public love bite has given me reason to seek revenge. The idea of being able to 'punish' Tyler thrills my body, especially knowing that since refusing his release earlier, he will be extremely turned on for the duration of our day. Being able to choose when I can relieve his tension further adds to my own excitement, and with the fear of giving in to temptation too soon, I am unable to watch him as he drops his towel to the floor.

"So when do you plan on taking vengeance?" he asks me –his tone hopeful- as I continue to study the small bruise.

"Not as soon as you'd like me to" I retort, smirking at my inference. Tyler's silence confirms that he has read into my reply as I intended him to and I know that he is likely to be biting his lip in an attempt to not beg me for his punishment to occur now. Pulling my best poker face, I turn around and try not to let my eyes fall on my beautiful boyfriend as he begins to dress; instead I begin to clear up our breakfast tray that lays on the crumpled bed and surprisingly I manage to supress a smile as I relive the morning fun that has left the sheets so crinkled.

Soon Tyler walks into the living room where I am spread across the couch waiting and I take in how good he looks. His recently dyed blonde hair is pushed under a cap and he is dressed in grey shorts and a pale blue, lightly spotted shirt which is hanging open over a simple white vest. His clothes cling to his discretely defined body in just the right way and the sight causes my jaw to fall slightly.

"You'll catch flies" he teases, noticing my expression.

"You'll catch all the boys looking like that" I reply, now grinning and standing up to catch him myself. He laughs gently at my response and it is not long until his arms wrap around my neck as I wrap mine around his waist.

"But why would I want all the boys, when I have you?"

"Mmm... good answer" I smile back, before giving him a soft kiss.

 As our kiss ends, our bodies disconnect and we both begin to put on our shoes. I have no idea where Tyler is taking me, but I know that wherever we are going it must be somewhere fun because when I quizzed him about it during breakfast he was unable to stop grinning with excitement.

"Ready?" he chirps, his animated grin back and plastered across his face.

"Are you sure I can't do my hair?" I whine, partly reluctant to leave the house with my hair this fluffy. When I had gone to style it in the bathroom earlier, Tyler had poked his head around the glass of the shower door to instruct me to leave it alone but he had refused to tell me why, merely saying that it would spoil the surprise of today's mystery location.