Ch25: Icy vanilla and Salty kisses.

Troye's POV.

 "Come and help me get these ready to go into the oven". 

"And then we can eat the remainder of the dough right?" he asks, as he stalks towards me. Waiting for my reply, he flashes me a smile, purposefully sliding his tongue across his teeth causing me to subconsciously bite my lip.

"With the ice-cream- definitely" I reply, shivering as he now trails his hands across the base of my back.

"But not just with the ice-cream..." he says, and as his hungry eyes gaze at me like I am something that can be devoured, I have to mentally remind myself to breathe.

I try to focus on shaping the cookie dough and placing it onto the baking tray, but as Tyler's arm brushes mine, a wave of goose bumps adorn my skin, causing the tiny hairs to stand on end. I inhale again, trying to subdue the rising hunger that is igniting within me.  I let my eyes glance sideways, taking in his profile and stalks of thrilling excitement shoot through me. He looks like his is concentrating intensely on the task at hand, but I know that his bitten lip and protruding tongue is really just part of his scheme to seduce me. I cannot help but admire his attempts- they are clearly beginning to work. As he places the rolled dough onto the tray, he slowly sucks the tip of each of his fingers, now looking directly at me. Reaching his thumb, he swaps his method from sucks to a lick, carefully trailing his pointed tongue along the edge and flicking it slightly at the tip. My heart plummets to my crotch and I quickly avert my stare from him.

Finished with the dough, he wanders over to the fridge freezer to find the ice cream that we plan on teaming with the remaining cookie mixture. As he walks past me, he purposefully glides his hand against my ass and each muscle in my body automatically tenses. I take another deep breath; aware that by now my attempts to calm myself with deep inhales is embarrassingly obvious.  I hear Tyler let out a satisfied huff as he hears me draw my breath, and I try to ignore him as I slot the baking tray into the oven.

"How long do they need?" I question, my voice cracking slightly despite my effort to keep it smooth. Instead of answering me, Tyler saunters towards me, placing his hands on the oven panel, directly at the sides of my own and effectively cages me in. He leans forward, pressing his chest against my back and slowly moves his hand to set the timer for me. I hold my breath, biting down on my lip as he presses the minute button repeatedly but at the most agonizingly slow speed, prolonging the contact between our bodies.

Eventually, he finishes entering a time and peels his body away from mine, freeing me to move as I please. I let out the breath that I had been holding in and as I refill my lungs, I inhale his heavy scent that floats around my head, as he saunters across the kitchen. With his familiar, intoxicating smell adding to my igniting hunger, I let my eyes watch him as he walks away. I take in his firm, strong body and I am eager to rediscover what lies beneath his clothing. Clenching my fists and closing my eyes I find the willpower to refrain from jumping him right here and now, not wanting to give into his teasing game.  I decide that if he can delight in tormenting me, that I too can give him a taste of something achingly sweet.

I position myself next to him, and stretch my body, knowing that my t-shirt will rise just enough to flash him the dark treasure trail that decorates my taut stomach. I prevent my lips from curving upwards as I note his wandering stare and instead I hop up onto the counter so that his eyes become level with my chest. As he begins to scoop ice cream and cookie dough into two bowls beside me, I tug at my baggy t-shirt, arranging it so that one of my collar bones is exposed. His eyes flicker over me, visibly darkening as he catches sight of the fading bruise that sits on my bare skin. He resorts back to his mouth teasing and slowly cleans ice cream from the scoop using his pointed tongue. I watch captivated by the clean lines that he leaves and I momentarily forget my game. Instead I just stare at him, my jaw loose with lust. His proud smile as he finishes licking quickly reminds me of our little war and I elect to try his own tactics against him.