3.

It was the next morning and i decided that i was gonna talk to Dillion about what happened last night. So me and Dillon stopped at a ice cream store,we went inside and sat down at the window and at first it was the most awkward 5 minutes of my life but then he started to talk. 'Don't you feel guilty that because of me you slapped you're own boyfriend?' He said looking at me waiting for my reply 'No, he shouldn't off pulled me away like that, he made a mistake by cheating on me not me.' A waitress came with our order and placed our order down at the table and i thanked her we started eating our ice cream. 'Hey rora i don't want that you and Shawn are fighting because of me.' he said looking down at his ice cream. 'Don't stress about it the only person that should feel guilty is Shawn he started all this, he cheated on me and started all this. If i'm honest it went a little downhill the last couple of weeks between us.' i said while taking another bite of my ice cream. 'But he kinda has a point i shouldn't of flirted with you because you guys hadn't broken up officailly yet.' 'No dillon you shouldn't because i didn't even see it as you fliritng with me, plus he had no right to pull me away and act like all of a sudden hhe cared about me and our relationship.' he looked down and ate his ice cream.

I know he feels guilty about what happened between me and Shawn but he shouldn't because he didn't do nothing wrong. We were done eating i payed the waitress and we walked back to the car and drove to the hotel. When we arrived i saw alot of cars standing in the parking lot. This is gonna be war. 'I'm not getting inside im sure it's gonna be war' He said looking at me with a fear in his eyes. 'Listen to me the first one that says something will think twice next time they open their mouth' We got out of my car and stepped towards the door and walked inside. We went to the elevator and walked to his room, Dillion opened the door and I've seen all of their heads are turned from the tv towards me and Dillon getting inside the room.

'Aurora were have you been?' Matt yelled at me 'You have no right to yell at me!' 'You left really early in the morning without even saying were you where even going!' i grabbed Dillion's hand and just went to the kitchen. 'Babe?'I heard Shawn's voice behind me and couldn't believe he had the nerve to still call me babe. 'First of all don't call me babe & second what?' 'I don't want us te have a fight over him. If he didn't come towards you yesterday everything would still be perfectly fine' he nodded over to dillion. 'You aren't my dad and him has a name and it's Dillion my BESTFRIEND! You know damn well that you don't hurt my bestfriend' He gave me a dirty look before huffing. 'Don't dare giving me a dirty look i didn't fight someone who just talked to me!' I said while looking at nash and cam.

'Oh so you are gonna protect him instaid of me? Your boyfriend?' he said looking at me. 'Is this prove enough' i said while kissing dillion with so many passion, he grabbed my waist and we kissed that i could feel sparks fly of it. We stopped kissing and looked into each others eyes. 'Aurora you don't mean that' I saw Shawn break i don't care he cheated on me while being in a relationship, but with all that he said i don't recognize him anymore since he got more famous he changed. I grabbed Dillions hand and walked to his room going inside. 'Hey rora, can i ask you something?' he said while closing the door. 'Sure what you wanna ask?' i said while undoing my shoes before getting comfortable on his bed. 'I know this maybe sounds crazy but i know you felt the same feeling when we kissed' he said taking a seat next to me. 'Uhm..yes i did feel the same but i kind of don't want to jump into a new relationship at the moment i hope you understand.' I looked at him waiting for his reply i saw a glimp of sadness in his eyes. 'Yeah, i understand it wouldn't be good to jump from one to another.' he smiled at me not a happy one bt a real sad one. I know what your thinking Aurora how cna you break that boy his heart after you kissed him. But i don't want a new relationship right away, maybe it wasn't the smartest move to kiss him but i just wanted to prove my piont to Shawn.