23.

I woke up really early this morning, i just sat in the greenroom looking at the tv watching pictures of famous people pop up the screen, i turned the tv off and went on my phone. I was scrolling thru Insta seeing a tb picture of me and Jairus i liked it and scrolled along being my bored self i just like the random stuff i see on here. I hear the doorknob turn i lift my head up and see my brother walk thru the door.

'Hey sis, what are you doing here so early?' he asked 'I couldn't sleep anymore, so i just came and sat here decided to watch some tv but there was nothing on so i did a #tb pic on instagram.' I said while he sat down next to me. 'Matt, how was it before i came onto tour?' i asked him laying down my head on his shoulder. 'Why are you asking this sis?' I heard him say looking down at me. 'I don't know i was just wondering how it was before i came on tour.' 'It wasn't much different from now we just did our events and meet&greets. What changed now is just that we have a little more time for fun things to do, i'm really happy that you joined the tour you know.' I sat up while crossing my legs facing my brother as he said that. 'Why did you say that?' i looked at him waiting for a response. 

'Because before when i was on tour and i knew you were home alone, i was worried about you. You are my little sister i will always worry about you and love you' i just smiled when i heard him say that. 'Matt even when i wasn't on tour with you, i was always near you because remember the heart i gave you that you always have on you. Well inside of it is a picture of me and you on your 17th birthday.' (Pic on top) i said while hugging my brother. 'i know sis i know it was just really hard knowing you're home alone when i'm on tour.' he said while rubbing my back. My brother is my hero he is always there for me and always knows what to say when i'm upset. I looked at my brother knowing there is something wrong he doesn't just say that he loves me and he is never so clingy with me. 'Matt what's wrong?' 'Nothing sis.' i looked at him giving him the -bitch serious- face. 'Come on, Matthew just tell me how bad can it be.' 'I'm back with..' just that moment she walked in Lynn walked in. I couldn't believe my eyes was he being serious right now? 'I'm back with Lynn.' I just shook my head standing up leaving the room.

I just walked towards the stage and started to throw everything in my reach screaming at the top of my lungs while tears streamed down my face. I grabbed the chair trying to throw it away feeling the chair being ripped out of my hands. 'Babe stop it!' I just kept throwing stuff across the room until i felt Lox hug me i just cried on her shoulder i couldn't control my tears. 'Shh babe let it all out shh' she said rubbing my back. 'What happend in here?' i heard everyone else say. 'Lox i can't handle this' i cried even more 'Calm down babe, now tell me what is wrong?' I started to calm down sitting on the ground with Lox on one side of me and Jack on the other while the rest of the boys just sat down behind and infront of me. 'I was talking with Matt when he all of a sudden tells me he is back together with Lynn' I felt a tear roll down my cheek Jack whiped it away. 'WHAT?! IMMA KILL MATTHEW!' she yelled 

'Mahogany don't yell and sit yo ass down' Cameron said 'i just can't believe that after he was so broken because of her, he goes back to her. That's not my brother.' 'I am you're brother and i will always be your brother aurora.' I turned around to see my brother and Lynn stand there. I quickly wipe my tears and stand up 'No Matthew you are not, My brother wont go back to a girl who broke his heart and cheated on him. My brother is my hero because of how strong he was when his girlfriend cheated on him.' I feel a tear roll down my cheek whiping it away.Seeing Matthew wiped some tears too. 'But i'm still your brother aurora just cause i'm back with Lynn doesn't mean i'm not your brother anymore, i'm still here for you and love you.' he said stepping closer to me i backed away i can't have him near me now. 'No, don't. I'll be my own hero now because i don't know you anymore, Come back when she cheats on you again.' i say rolling my eyes at Lynnbumping into her before walking out of the room.

'You know Matthew i wish you all the love in the world, but i agree with Aurora on this one because do you remember how you felt when she cheated on you? She left you for that other guy? Well aurora does and she doesn't want to see it happen again so she tries to protect you from a heartbreak.' I heard Lox say before walking out.