45.

I decided to make a little vlog for the Magcon channel, i grabbed the camera and set it up before pressing record.

'What's up lovely people Aurora here, I decided that i'm gonna make a little vlog today updating you on what everyone of us did.' i said smiling at the camera before walking outside setting it down on the table taking a seat.

'Well you guys my brother and Lox are finally dating, Johnson is just being him' i laughed looking at the camera. 

'Taylor and Allison are the happiest right now i think they spend every minute they can together, who would've thought that of little Taytay' i laughed.

'Me and Ror are doing very good we love each other a lot and we love spending time together!' Jack said as he smiled at the camera making me smile at him. 'As he said we are doing very good i love this boy right here very much' just when i said that Cameron put his head where Jack's was suppose to be. 

'You guys see we have proof now Aurora actually loves me instead of Jack she just said it herself!' he screamed at the camera as i laughed looking at Jack shaking my head. 

'Can you believe i miss being alone' i said looking at Jack as he smiled at me kissing my cheek. 'But you love these dorks with me ontop of it' he said looking at me before winking at the camera. 'Ofcourse i love you , your my bestfriend' i said laughing before grabbing the camera running around the lounge set were the boys were sitting.

'I'm your what ror?' he said standing on the other side of the set smirking. I looked at the camera before taking a seat on Lox her lap 

'Loxy, what are you from me?' i said looking at her thru the camera 'I am your girlfriend duuhh!' she said kissing my cheek. 'See Jack your my bestfriend and this beauty right here is my girl' i said as i laughed with Lox.

'People might actually believe it, you guys are like the perfect lesbian couple' Nash said 'that's because we are' i said laughing at him.

'Well lesbian perfection or not she is mine and she'll stay mine' Jack said pulling me onto his lap kissing me harsh i wrapped my arms around his neck kissing back with the same passion.

'Get a room will ya!' Matthew said i looked back and he was kissing Lox 

'Why you telling me to get a room when you are basically raping my bestfriend?' i said laughing looking at them as i made myself comfy on Jack's lap. 'For your information i aint raping her i'm loving her' 'Boy if i didn't know you i'd call the police on your ass' i laughed as i felt Jack put his head on my back.

'Babe, do you wanna go upstairs and watch a movie with me?' i heard Jack whisper against my back as i looked over my shoulder. 'Sure, come on' i stoop up from his lap and took his hand walking away.

'Gilinsky, do you need a condom?' Carter yelled making Jack shake his head as he kissed my cheek. 

We walked upstairs and changed into something comfortable, to me that's a sweatshirt from Jack and some shorts. As for Jack just some basketball shorts. 

I layed down on the bed as Jack stood infront of me looking down at me. 'What you wanna watch my love?' he said coming over to my side leaning on both his hands over me. 'How about we watch the kissing booth' i said smiling at him knowing he hated that movie. 

'For real? the kissing booth?' he groaned looking down at me as i pouted at him. 'please babe, after that we can watch whatever you want' i begged looking at him as i knew he is about to give in. He groaned and got the remote starting Netflix.

-Jack's Pov-

As me and Aura were watching her movie i heard my phone go off i grabbed it from the night stand seeing Cameron sent me a snapchat. I opened the app and clicked on his name

i smiled at the picture and screenshotted it

i smiled at the picture and screenshotted it. I looked beside me and saw that Aurora was sleeping so i turned off the tv and got comfortable with her pulling her closer to me kissing her head.

'Goodnight babygirl'